E3 2015

Gambino

No Mans Sky. See the size of it? Said it would take something like 300 Million years for someone to visit every planet on the game lol. Definitely looks worth a play, I'm down with the discovery type stuff. Wonder how long it would remain interesting though.

Just going to be a shit load of tools/objects that can appear as animals, trees etc in different colours on each planet. I didn't really get what he meant when he said we're all trying to reach the center of the Universe on it. Or whether the space battles even have any significance. 

That's a given. This was probably the best memory I have of an E3 Conference. My 2 favourite series of all time, MGSV comes to an end in the same year Shenmue III got announced. So bittersweet. And I may finally get to understand the love Final Fantasy VII has.

I've not even played Peacewalker myself. Didn't think that was an important game, isn't it just Paz and Chico who were important to Peace Walker?

Those 2 plus Amanda, Kaz and others. Important things happen in the story and it's set just before ground zeroes and phantom pain.

It's not as good a game as msg 3 of course but you should at least watch the story on YouTube etc