BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

Doesnt even make sense that picture as none of those in it are from EU countries 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dunno about Scaremongering, that is actually happening. And once those people get EU Citizenship are they then not free to travel to the UK? Doubt any majority of citizens in the EU wanted to see that, it's the Government who pushed for it. Once again, not representing the will of their people.

Kosovo, Albania, Pakistan, Nigeria............ Them 'Iranians' found sneaking into the UK on a boat this week. They don't throw away their passports for no reason lad. The UK were right to say they would only take in Refugees from Syrian Camps and not these fakers paying thousands to illegally cross over into Europe.

Most kosovan/albanians came here late 90s because of a......... War

?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Do you know the difference between a migrant a refugee and an asylum seeker because you seem to mix them up a lot ?

(serious question)

I probably don't know the exact technical terms. I had Refugees down as those fleeing for their lives who have no choice but to go to other countries vs Migrants who just up and decide to leave because they wanna go chase that pot of gold in places like the UK.... Not too sure what your point is though??? I'm arguing that Economic Migrants are throwing away their passports and pretending to be from Syria etc so they can claim Asylum and have a better chance of being accepted in the EU. What is it you are trying to argue against that?

5 hours ago, Gambino said:

I'm a Royalist Mame. We've had a Monarchy here for hundreds of years so asking me who appoints The Queen means nothing to me. She's the Queen of England and GB through birthright and as a Brit I accept that. I know republican minded people want her gone but you lot are the minority and we would rather have you gone than her. It's part of being British IMO.

You're an idiot.

Talk about democracy yet accept an un-appointed head of state. The irony....

• Upvote 4

The Queen is not the Government....... She is not setting the politics or decisions. Unfortunately she doesn't represent that Henry VIII type figure you are thinking of who coincidentally would of headtopped guys like you no fucks given. The Monarchy isn't something that's being forced upon Britain, it's something we've already had from the start of historical times and probably before then.

• Downvote 2

Swear some of you on here just see my name and argue for that reason rather than actually trying to make sense. How is the Monarchy being forced on this country when the majority of the public are still in favor of it and a Monarchy existed before any Governments or Parliaments or this country for that matter.

Have no idea where the remain voters are going with this argument against the Queen either way. Even if you see her as undemocratic which it is not, even if she was some Henry VIII type dictatorship......... How would you convince me being a proud British guy to turn around and say actually yea....... I don't wanna be led by a British Queen anymore, I wanna be dictated to by 5 European Presidents  and their cartel instead even though I don't have any idea who they are or who put them in power.

Interesting question. I don't imagine things to change in any major noticeable way for me personally, might get a GP appontment quicker though. Probable improvement in the economy down the line,  better for small businesses, public services will be able to catch up with demand after a slow down of uncontrolled Immigration. We've already been well and truly fucked over right now. But then I'm not voting leave for any personal gains. I'm doing it out of pride for my nation and the will for my people to govern themselves and hold who they vote in accountable. I don't wanna be dictated to from overseas from countries who quite frankly have governments that don't like us. I don't want even more people rushing here when the EU allow Turkey to join them. I have no interest in seeing the end of the British Army because they dream of a European one. I hope to see English Fisherman allowed to fish our own seas again rather than EU countries controlling it and then selling our own fish back to us. I don't wanna see money we give the EU being given to other countries to prop up businesses which result in businesses here being closed down. The remain camp can argue the case that we don't know exactly what we can expect when we leave, but we do know what we'll get if we stay and that's enough to get the fuck outta this Union. Oh and I'll be in a better mood and less argumentative to all the far left fuckboys on here who bow down to their globalist masters. So you can look forward to that improvement.

• Downvote 1

Sometimes you have to let the child burn there hand on the stove, you cant be telling them dont touch that all the time, they have to see and feel the repocussions.

So would have defo voted out for the bants

• Upvote 1

yeah but you don't let the child burn all the other children in the country just so that it can learn (awful extension of the analogy I know)

everyone (in this country and the EU) will suffer in the short term, and a huge amount of money will go into supporting the decision and then I can just see us pouring more money to working toward getting exactly the same standing (minus the label of being "part of the EU")

8 hours ago, Gambino said:

Interesting question. I don't imagine things to change in any major noticeable way for me personally, might get a GP appontment quicker though. Probable improvement in the economy down the line,  better for small businesses, public services will be able to catch up with demand after a slow down of uncontrolled Immigration. We've already been well and truly fucked over right now. But then I'm not voting leave for any personal gains. I'm doing it out of pride for my nation and the will for my people to govern themselves and hold who they vote in accountable. I don't wanna be dictated to from overseas from countries who quite frankly have governments that don't like us. I don't want even more people rushing here when the EU allow Turkey to join them. I have no interest in seeing the end of the British Army because they dream of a European one. I hope to see English Fisherman allowed to fish our own seas again rather than EU countries controlling it and then selling our own fish back to us. I don't wanna see money we give the EU being given to other countries to prop up businesses which result in businesses here being closed down. The remain camp can argue the case that we don't know exactly what we can expect when we leave, but we do know what we'll get if we stay and that's enough to get the fuck outta this Union. Oh and I'll be in a better mood and less argumentative to all the far left fuckboys on here who bow down to their globalist masters. So you can look forward to that improvement.

As a British citizen I really concerned that the number of farmers has already dropped from 20,000 to 10,000. With 2000 more expected to be gone by the end of this year. 

The biggest farming group in the UK has said they would all pretty much be at risk of closure without the 3 billion subsidy from the EU each yes (which the French lobbyed for). The leave campaign have already said they wouldn't be able to commit a subsidy anywhere near that figure. 

Maybe you're happy with importing for food and diary from the commonwealth. But us true brits would rather keep these farms open. If only out government placed as much importance on agriculture as the EU do.