General Election 2017

Afroman

18 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

It's just gonna create double the bureaucracy, i think this is the worst possible outcome tbh. 

I don't trust this batch of Tories with the free reign that will be delivered with a landslide majority.

Bureaucracy hold up and compromise with left leaning parties is exactly what these guys need - closest we'll ever get to a centrist gov in this country. 

The less the bastards talk and intervene the better the economy does which is the most important thing for most of us on this forum.

8 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Take a look at @AyoCaesar's Tweet:

Once you make references to Jews/Holocaust it's curtains..

Even if you're Jewish and in the labour party, you can't say anything... or highlight contridiction

Labour party member Jackie Walker (mixed race) Black father, White Jewish Mother. Suspended from the Labour Party for Antisemetic remarks... (But she's Jewish lol) Clearly not the right type of jew...

Her comments

“I was looking for information and I still haven’t heard a definition of antisemitism that I can work with.”

At the same event Walker questioned why Jewish schools needed particular security to protect themselves from possible attack.

Walker, a longstanding campaigner against racism with Jewish-African heritage, had earlier infuriated the Jewish community by stating that Jewish merchants were chief financiers in the African slave trade.

32 minutes ago, Thizz said:

giphy.gif

Its joke all the media had the articles already typed up to slaughter him then he came and dropped nothing but truth 

• Upvote 4

Tories cant lose this, I mean i want them to, but WTF is going on, the manifesto was a mess, between the dementia tax and various policies that turned out to be costed wrongly or whatever, Theresa May just repeating the same phrase then malfunctioning during the u-turn.

i mean i know theyll still get their base and politics is basically like supporting a football team some people will tick the same box without even knowing who their local candidate is, but this could make people who dont really vote actually sit up and think wtf is this and go out and vote for the first time in years

its like they feel theyve already won so why bother

Oi man did him dirty ?

Great play

my g

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Gambino said:

Who is the p*ssy negging me for stating a fact? Are guys that up the ass of Labour that they need to neg a factual post lol

Piss off you tory troll. Trolls like you need to be put in a bootcamp to eradicate the nasty party mind set 

• Downvote 1

and this woman wants to run the country smh

corbyn has got to turn up an shut it down