Labour Anti-Semitism Stuff

Elementalism

3 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

How can u say Jews are experts at stealing when if your bread is correct the first person you will go to for a lawyer or accountant will be Jewish. They are gifted at the master professions of the human race, stealing has fuck all to do with it.

Masters of deception. Try reading some history books and research. They created Christianity and Islam. And the complete the holy trinity with Judaism. 

The original thieves of kemet. 

2 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Masters of deception. Try reading some history books and research. They created Christianity and Islam. And the complete the holy trinity with Judaism. 

The original thieves of kemet. 

Get fucked I'm not reading any of your hamas hezbollah nazi scrolls of zion bollox, u must have fried ur brain with cannabis.

Yeh ok bro thanks for that. 

/

What I'm saying is that having many Jews in your homeland it's like striking gold but many times more profitable, it's better than gold or oil. Saudi Arabia has oil but France, USA, Canada, UK, Israel, Russia, Australia, South Africa etc. all these top boy countries have large Jewish populations. Look at iran, half a million jews left in 1979, now look at the state of it. Makes me sick 

Well at least it then exposes who's really running the show. Dare you speak on it. 

Sorry did I say that too loud? Does that make me anti blah and somehow support extremism? And terror...? Or wish death on others? No it doesn't!

/

Labour/corbyn and particular row is just a big shit show. Brexit is a shit show. 

Left wing, right wing. May vs corbyn, trump vs Obama all a shit show. Drummed up by the media machine of which the news channels are controlled by a certain religious ethno group at the top laughing. 

Who control all banking, news and entertainment industry. But are victims at the same time.

Dare you not get pulled into any particular faction and look through the middle and dare to lift the veil and point it out you risk being called anti blah. By their own made up victim rules which hold weight in the loftiest of law lobbies esp in all Western halls of power.

Doesn't that scream alarm bells? But for most it won't as its carefully micromanaged with many societal isms, wealth, sports, entertainment, political isms and religious distractions they run. 

Conservatives have long openly supported zionsim. The cons saw through the balfour declaration to invent the state of israel under Winston Churchill and he was an evil man. 

Cons going through their shit show of brexit and always looking for ways to take attention away from their obvious actions.

Corbyn spoke negatively on zionists who back cons very openly. So this provided a handy pr exercise against their fake opposition party called Labour and call to have him removed as leader etc in endless circular debates. Whilst Theresa May dances in Africa to ensure neo colonialism part 2 goes ahead and secure natural resources for Britain and keep up with China. 

That's enough for Westminster to crumble on antisemitic claims. Eg offence to Jews. Yet corbyn has Jewish supporters? go figure. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, The Somalian said:

As it should be, 

We got rid of Farrakhan's blue tick on twitter for the nonsense he was speaking about us the other day, if he carries on that wont be the only thing that crazy cult leader will lose. They delete Alex Jones but allow this filth to be allowed to be broadcasted. 

SMH he boils my blood

are you a hebrew israelite?

7 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

Just fck off mate just because ur ancestral homeland never had any Jews and is probably dirt poor and always has been. No jew would sniff in ur country's direction and I don't even know what country that is, I just know it is probably shit 

Bruv let's keep the chat on here civil. Them tones of discourse would be impossible were we all sitting around with drinks, good chap, so sekkle.

/

Someone should do a deepdive of Tory MPs or Tory supporters twitter comments on gypsies/travellers. Reckon there's bags of dirt.

5 hours ago, Elementalism said:

Bruv let's keep the chat on here civil. Them tones of discourse would be impossible were we all sitting around with drinks, good chap, so sekkle.

/

Someone should do a deepdive of Tory MPs or Tory supporters twitter comments on gypsies/travellers. Reckon there's bags of dirt.

If I was sitting down having drinks with a racist I would say the exact same thing, what would you do? Just smile and laugh along and listen to their little Nuremberg speech? What's civil about calling Jews a race of thieves? 

The envy towards these people is ceaseless, nobody wants to admit that these people have a genius gene  that expresses itself through unabated success in so many guilds and crafts. Just look at comedy ffs, these people are the funniest on earth and that is a marker of genius. These racist feel some type of way because they don't have this gift passed down from their ancestors, and then they start doing too many spliffs and dabs followed by reading the whole collection from nick griffin's kindle Paperwhite.

It's sad 

Nick Griffin yeah... Right. I'm about exposing white supremacy system of cacusoids period. Religion don't mean ish to me I'm calling spade when I see spade and hypocrisy when I see it. 

All this amount of tears pushed by the zionist controlled media and yourself crying over a negative statement not racist.

Yet actual racism towards black and Asian people is of lower concern again saying any negative word or critical assessment of zionsim who act as they are separated from normal humans. Or refer to non jews derogatory terms as goyim. Israel is one of the most racist places to be as a black man or woman. 

Your reaction is the same knee jerk response victim mindset to anything critical or negative by this same group. Sus