Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fresh

Setup ting??

65 posts in this topic

Right, sometime last year got in a swingers with a bunch of man from local whilst out with my boys...Some of us got duppied some of them got duppied.I got bottled, my boy got some ribs cracked.Some of them got ran over, some of them got bottled also...One boy inparticular on the opposing side used to be my boy way back, but we stayed away from each other during the arms... And have spoken a couple time since, wehn I've seen him on ends. Neither of us have mentioned the beef. 22's the same guy adds me on facebook asking me to go out with him for a drink, out of the blue.. In a pub they all drink in.Do I go or not? Truesay im not really a pub man.

Dont be silly.

Go take all your boys and rush the pub hooligan style, take some lives.

Go and ask the guy if he wants a drink, then smash the glass in his face & cut up his gums.

Right, sometime last year got in a swingers with a bunch of man from local whilst out with my boys...Some of us got duppied some of them got duppied.I got bottled, my boy got some ribs cracked.Some of them got ran over, some of them got bottled also...One boy inparticular on the opposing side used to be my boy way back, but we stayed away from each other during the arms... And have spoken a couple time since, wehn I've seen him on ends. Neither of us have mentioned the beef. 22's the same guy adds me on facebook asking me to go out with him for a drink, out of the blue.. In a pub they all drink in.Do I go or not? Truesay im not really a pub man.
lol I dont know why that made me laugh.. Maybe its the bait intentions behind the invite.

Go and ask the guy if he wants a drink, then smash the glass in his face & cut up his gums.
lmao

Do you still go out with Jay and them?
Cut their hair but aint been out with them man in a while still

They guy would be a prick to set you up while doing it on Facebook.

Whether its a set up or not i wouldn't reach

Go but take your .38 uzi in a Dunlop sock. Hol' tite all my Sports World massive

I'm sure he just wants you to go for a friendly drink, go there in your best attire and just enjoy the night out with your old pal and soon to be new buddies.

Come on blud. Make ur excuses and dont go. Its not about KNOWINGLY walking in2 a (suspected) set-up in 08.

lol @ numeroJust roll up with a couple of Donnay socks filled with snooker balls, then when man tries to tell you something, swing them into his eye socket and casually walk out.His boys wont be able to do sh*t cuz they will try run after you, but will slip on the ruinous mess left by his exploded eyeballs, cracking their heads open on the local perverts knee as he sips his special brew in the corner.Nothing can go wrong with this plan.

lol at being paranoid in 08. Meet him,, he is your friend.just tell us what happened from the hospital afterwrds

Is this about what happened at Cavendish that time?

I'm sure he just wants you to go for a friendly drink, go there in your best attire and just enjoy the night out with your old pal and soon to be new buddies.
lol at this off ends guy

its bait ur shitting it so dont go init

i PERSONALLY would walk in their with my strap on my hip.but ur not me so dnt try it.this aint the movies fam.