Who owns vip2

Roscoe

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

i dont care what anyone thinks of me cuz im REALalotta guys out there aint real like me, im real i know all these fake guys dont know how to spell REAL

What happened to that brer that posted up all his business plan in its construction phasewas meant to be some nice high-market sauna ting or something?
Mr. Dubhad that disfigured man in his avator
who? Don't remember that. Wot happened to the guy who had vide guerra dress as a tiger in his sig, or unkle murda, or cockney thug, or that guy that was even more obsessed with conspiracies than thun was?

Yea Dubwiser or some sheezIs man doing this ting?Full ratings for trying nonthelesss, but anyone have any news on him?Saw one guy at Algate station yesterday man was wearing a 'I AM THE T-SHIRT JEWELER' t-shirt, all diamonted up, so I asked him if he was Toney but he said nar-I know Toney though...Blatantly was him, didn't wanna expose himself

Yea Dubwiser or some sheezIs man doing this ting?Full ratings for trying nonthelesss, but anyone have any news on him?Saw one guy at Algate station yesterday man was wearing a 'I AM THE T-SHIRT JEWELER' t-shirt, all diamonted up, so I asked him if he was Toney but he said nar-I know Toney though...Blatantly was him, didn't wanna expose himself
hes avoiding all vip2 users since his exposure.

LOL

Guest PROFIT2
shut your f*ck*ng mouth roscoe you stupid f*ck*ng c*nti'll take you for scooby doo if i ever catch you slippin on ends f*ckin wastegash
says the 1.emo 2.faggot who got 3.ended by 4.15 year old 5.girls
1. debatable, not rly tbh2. heterosexual and have been for a while now3. hyperbolic4. at LEAST 135. i wouldnt classify
so what are u saying, u used to be homo?
while = undetermined amount of time, could be the 16 years ive been alive.but yeah, im straight now. honest.
your right about the 'while' refering to your whole lifehowever the 'now' in your last line would indicate that you were previously a homo.

Guest Esquilax
shut your f*ck*ng mouth roscoe you stupid f*ck*ng c*nti'll take you for scooby doo if i ever catch you slippin on ends f*ckin wastegash
says the 1.emo 2.faggot who got 3.ended by 4.15 year old 5.girls
1. debatable, not rly tbh2. heterosexual and have been for a while now3. hyperbolic4. at LEAST 135. i wouldnt classify
so what are u saying, u used to be homo?
while = undetermined amount of time, could be the 16 years ive been alive.but yeah, im straight now. honest.
your right about the 'while' refering to your whole lifehowever the 'now' in your last line would indicate that you were previously a homo.
G...Gee....You really think so?I didn't think it came out like that