Official Drinking Thread

Thizz

WELL ACTUALLY THEY'RE SPEECH MARKS.SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT REASON THAT IS?
Over your head clearly.Drama queen though, making a big deal of someone telling you what you consummed within 24 hours wasnt sh*t, taking a hissy fit at me because i told you that, after you thought you and your people had done well and deserved some kind of praise - Other wise you wouldnt have made a topic about itFACTUAL!
WHAT WENT OVER MY HEAD? YOU USED SPEECH MARKS IN THE COMPLETE WRONG CONTEXT. I'M NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF ANYTHING. I DIDN'T MAKE THIS THREAD FOR IT TO BE ANY KIND OF COMPETITION, YOU STARTED THAT sh*t. AND DON'T GAS 8 BOTTLES IS A LOT OF ALCOHOL STILL.BUT GOING FROM WHAT YOU'RE SAYING I'M GUESSING YOUR MORBIDLY OBESE CAH THEM f*ckERS CAN DRINK FOR DAYS AND STILL BE SOBER.
Lol ahahah thats right darling, when the going gets tough, the weak start through personal insults around.Sorry to disapoint you though about being Morbidly obese, Im not the one, and actually overweight people get drunker quicker! 8 Bottles between four, so thats basically 2 bottles each - Thats average.
you f*ck*ng serious?slashare you telling me you only drink every other month, but on these rare occassions that you do indulge in an alcoholic beverage you consume 3 bottles of 40% volume alcohol as if it's nothing?
See the reply to Wavesurfer sunshine.in my original statement which i then edited out i stated 2 bottles of southern comfort. However you can beleive it or not its no skin of my shins
SOUTHERN COMFORT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.SNM.

Over your head clearly.Drama queen though, making a big deal of someone telling you what you consummed within 24 hours wasnt sh*t, taking a hissy fit at me because i told you that, after you thought you and your people had done well and deserved some kind of praise - Other wise you wouldnt have made a topic about itFACTUAL!
WHAT WENT OVER MY HEAD? YOU USED SPEECH MARKS IN THE COMPLETE WRONG CONTEXT. I'M NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF ANYTHING. I DIDN'T MAKE THIS THREAD FOR IT TO BE ANY KIND OF COMPETITION, YOU STARTED THAT sh*t. AND DON'T GAS 8 BOTTLES IS A LOT OF ALCOHOL STILL.BUT GOING FROM WHAT YOU'RE SAYING I'M GUESSING YOUR MORBIDLY OBESE CAH THEM f*ckERS CAN DRINK FOR DAYS AND STILL BE SOBER.
Lol ahahah thats right darling, when the going gets tough, the weak start through personal insults around.Sorry to disapoint you though about being Morbidly obese, Im not the one, and actually overweight people get drunker quicker! 8 Bottles between four, so thats basically 2 bottles each - Thats average.
you f*ck*ng serious?slashare you telling me you only drink every other month, but on these rare occassions that you do indulge in an alcoholic beverage you consume 3 bottles of 40% volume alcohol as if it's nothing?
See the reply to Wavesurfer sunshine.in my original statement which i then edited out i stated 2 bottles of southern comfort. However you can beleive it or not its no skin of my shins
SOUTHERN COMFORT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.SNM.
transparent little knob jockey aren't you.2 x southern comfort2 x dark navy rum2 x W&NYes jockey keep LAAAAAAAARFFFING

to drunkmof*ckerits actually excessive, and if its an average and regular thing for you to drink over 2 bottles of spirt then there is seriously something wrong with your life to cause u to do that.doning this on occasion isnt a big deal, but ur acting like this is a swift pint down the local

to drunkmof*ckerits actually excessive, and if its an average and regular thing for you to drink over 2 bottles of spirt then there is seriously something wrong with your life to cause u to do that.doning this on occasion isnt a big deal, but ur acting like this is a swift pint down the local
As i said i don't drink regularly anymore, Yes i used to drink more regular in my younger years. But now I dont drink often its a once in a blue moon kind of thing.Things in my life are good and i know i have positive and good things in my life hense why i don't drink often, Its not about f*ckin them up and its not about loosing focus.

johnny johnny walker gold or blue lable on the rocks :Dor the cheapshit red or green lable mixed with gren tea and sugar/honey
You, + all whisky heads can't compete....photosvy.jpgI run this.
taking a photo of your mums booze cupboard doesnt mean u run sh*t.
Conceal your envy pussyhole.That's actually the cupboard behind my desk at work (We do the advertsiing for Johnnie Walker).
lol nice. u shud smuggle some of that sh*t home.

Guest WAVESURFER
who's drank thist8l1jp.jpg
Bruv, drinking is evil.REPENT.
why even attempt this?
Nah, all jokes aside, have you drank that stuff?Cause you realise it says "FOR HER" on the bottle, right?

Did I just see someone post that they can drink 2 x wray n nephew bottles and 2x dark navy rum?f*ck OUT OF TOWN YOU'RE GASSIN.Anyhoo... I do love my rum and Rose wine I do.
Yeh I thought the same thing, she also said she drinks it straight toosmh
even if u manage to stay standing, unlikely tho it isstraight bottle of wrays will cut up ur stomach