Would you vote for David Cameron?

Steven

Guest No Mark
dont want to make a new topicbut WTF is the EU treaty?and why the f*ck are they making Ireland vote again when they already rejected it?you know they wouldnt ask them if it had voted yesffs
It's the document which reforms the way the EU will be run.The original EU (Maastricht) treaty goes back to 1992. At intervals since then, it's been updated (Amsterdam in 1997 and Nice in 2001). The "Lisbon" treaty is yet to be ratified in all Member States, but it is the next update if you will.The original European Community (EEC) goes back to 1958, and before that you had something called the European Coal and Steel Community in 1951. That was the total beginning of *A* European project.

No, he's a Tory.
remember what Thatcher did
LOL @ ever voting Tory.Anyway, This bill of rights thing will incorporate a sly bill that will allow the police to stop anyone for no reason (aka, stop black people on road for no reason 24/7).He wants less people to go uni and says certain degrees should be vocational, which is air.Guys a clown.When Blair was in power>>>>>>>>>When Torys were llast in power and the torys going to become in power.

u lot know u aint voting for brown, camron or cleggbut for ur local mpand if u happen to live in the 'ends', ur vote wont matter labour will still win its left for the constituencys full of middle class pl that vote either way that will decide thingsdisclaimer: i aint a politics guy correct me if im wrong

on the contrart, i think brown and cameron are very differentbrown is from a relatively humble background and worked hard to get where he is. he is an extremely intelligent man who actually has a passion for, and deeply cares about, issues of social equality and representing people without a voicecameron is an aristocratic, public-school educated prick who went into politics because of his ambition and because that's what people in his social circle do. he doesn't give a sh*t about ethnic minorities, working-class people, deprived areas, oppression or anything that you would want from a "representative of the people"

• Upvote 1

on the contrart, i think brown and cameron are very differentbrown is from a relatively humble background and worked hard to get where he is. he is an extremely intelligent man who actually has a passion for, and deeply cares about, issues of social equality and representing people without a voicecameron is an aristocratic, public-school educated prick who went into politics because of his ambition and because that's what people in his social circle do. he doesn't give a sh*t about ethnic minorities, working-class people, deprived areas, oppression or anything that you would want from a "representative of the people"
A true conservative. I do think they will win the next election which is pretty sad, if Gordon Brown manages to gain back the confidence of people he is a bloody magician.

Guest No Mark
A true conservative. I do think they will win the next election which is pretty sad, if Gordon Brown manages to gain back the confidence of people he is a bloody magician.
c/s both.