Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zak

Dam heads

25 posts in this topic

Considering driving there cos theres a few of us willing to split fuel costs, which hotels do you know of that have parking (safe and secure)..or are there any NCP type parking places at all?

Also thinking of going dam, but aint gonna drive thereyou'll need to update your insurance to include cover to dam (unless it is cover for 30 days for some fully comp insurance)

Going next month can't f*ck*ng wait.
cannabis cup?

Going next month can't f*ck*ng wait.
cannabis cup?
this looks sickwant to hit

No not specifically for that but at the same time, it's a test run for a real holiday to see how we get on outside the country lol.

few of my mates are going cannabis cup, dont really like the sound of any type of organized event when it comes to bud though. or have i got the wrong end of the stick?

few of my mates are going cannabis cup, dont really like the sound of any type of organized event when it comes to bud though. or have i got the wrong end of the stick?
nah im with u on that one..things'll go up in price for the cup i assume? & what is the pro's of going during the cup? everything u can get at the time of the cup u can get normally anyway right?

also stop straying off the subjects!! who knows of any hotels?!!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Barneys>>

There’s only one Barney’s Coffeeshop, an Amsterdam original for 23 years. Relax and know that you’re in good hands with the renowned winner of multiple “The High Times Cup.” Awards.
Went in April. Every bud & hash bar 3 were Cannabis Cup winning.

No not specifically for that but at the same time, it's a test run for a real holiday to see how we get on outside the country lol.
wtf.

f*ck hotel manapartments FTWbut bulldog hostel is good, can get a private room there, really nice sh*t

Top 3 coffeeshopsBarneysGreen PlaceGrey Area

I wanna reach in April man, see if I can get the old mandem on it. Hopefully fit in SnowBombing into the Easter holiday break as well, hopefully I'll be able to afford it.

i heard barneys is overpriced? just for brit casuals?

f*ck hotel manapartments FTWbut bulldog hostel is good, can get a private room there, really nice sh*t
Wheres a good place to find an apartment, might need one next week???
Dam is overpriced... you will get a 1.5s for 20 euros.Barneys is live, heard they moved to another location recently.

Mate if you need one next week get looking.Its the Amsterdam Dance Event. Nuff places fully booked.

It is over priced but they offer the highest quality and perfectly cured budsSome of the strains they offer you aint getting anywere else but you will pay the priceYou get what you pay for in Dam as you can go to the low grade coffeeshops and gets deals but then I dont see the point in going if you aint going to try the best they offerHere is a site were they got bare menushttp://www.black-arts.org/~reatta/menus.html#Amsterdam

exactly wat i was thinkin birdman is THAT guy, man dun private jet to dam, kiss probly took the "dutch flyer"

need to go dam, how much you looking to spend travel and accomadation? also, this cannabis cup thing, anyone ever done it? surely its better to go another time and do your own thing?

I wanna reach in April man, see if I can get the old mandem on it. Hopefully fit in SnowBombing into the Easter holiday break as well, hopefully I'll be able to afford it.
snowbombing works out quite expensive, I would avoid doing both Dam & Austria in April