Scientists claim black people less intelligent than whites in Channel 4 show

Vtec

u didnt show any facts at all. not one fact. u jus said how YOU percieve ethnic minorities in comparison to whites
Ok I said White plp have advanced society more so then other races. If Im wrong correct me.Fair enough, saying that black plp in the past haven't prioritised education as much as they should have is a perception, but I think it's a fair one, Im sure I can dig up some stats that show we haven't always performed academically as well as we could in schools where other races have. Times are changing and college & Uni is becoming standard with us but in the past it wasn't, especially within Predominantly West Indian communties where hard work in low paid jobs was what our olders were used too.. so therefore that's all they expected from their kin.Like I said I don't think white plp are genetically smarter then everyone else. And I fully understand that escaping poverty is a massive struggle in itself & it's not fair to compare us to White plp in a white country & expect minorities to come out on top.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im black but.....I dunno, take a look outside... read a history book.... do your reserch, ethnic minorities fail everytime. The IQ test might be flawed but history tells us White plp have advanced society the furthest, you can't deny it.Even when you look at things like sport, Blacks = Power & Speed, Whites = Intelligence.My Issue is I don't think it's genetic, I personally feel not enough black plp take education serious enough, the standards we've set in the past have been too low. Once the bar is raised & we aim higher on a whole I think we'll see black plp start representing like we should.
brother is preaching some realnessits emotional

f*ck these pricksdo they acknowledge that their ''intelligence'' is built on African/asian foundationsand anyway the smartest man in the world is the man who knows he knows nothing.
I couldn't disagree more.
surprise sur f*ck*ng priseAnyway, program will be a croc of sh*t. all it deserves really.
I meant the last line, still. Maybe I should have highlighted it.And you'd put the "f*ck*ng" inbetween the surprises, not as a separation of the syllables. d*ck.
How you gonna tell me what I meant? Don't you get bored of always trying to project how clever and witty you are?

f*ck these pricksdo they acknowledge that their ''intelligence'' is built on African/asian foundationsand anyway the smartest man in the world is the man who knows he knows nothing.
I couldn't disagree more.
surprise sur f*ck*ng priseAnyway, program will be a croc of sh*t. all it deserves really.
I meant the last line, still. Maybe I should have highlighted it.And you'd put the "f*ck*ng" inbetween the surprises, not as a separation of the syllables. d*ck.
How you gonna tell me what I meant? Don't you get bored of always trying to project how clever and witty you are?
hes not even wittyjust got that dry stuck up passive aggressive middle class T4 wittnot funny

Im black but.....I dunno, take a look outside... read a history book.... do your reserch, ethnic minorities fail everytime. The IQ test might be flawed but history tells us White plp have advanced society the furthest, you can't deny it.Even when you look at things like sport, Blacks = Power & Speed, Whites = Intelligence.My Issue is I don't think it's genetic, I personally feel not enough black plp take education serious enough, the standards we've set in the past have been too low. Once the bar is raised & we aim higher on a whole I think we'll see black plp start representing like we should.
In hindsight.... I take back these two parts. Not sure what I was thinking, that's not how I wanted to come across.

Them uncle toms there

In hindsight.... I take back these two parts. Not sure what I was thinking, that's not how I wanted to come across.
its not your fault, you been brainwashed fam

its not your fault, you been brainwashed fam
was this being sarcastic or serious?

wut a f*ck*ng idiot you aref*ckin dummy

Guest Tulse Hill

Regardless of skin colour are we all the same speicies?Well yes..Well how can you then categorize those that are smarter because they have different skin colour when they use same organs as each other

u didnt show any facts at all. not one fact. u jus said how YOU percieve ethnic minorities in comparison to whites
Ok I said White plp have advanced society more so then other races. If Im wrong correct me.Fair enough, saying that black plp in the past haven't prioritised education as much as they should have is a perception, but I think it's a fair one, Im sure I can dig up some stats that show we haven't always performed academically as well as we could in schools where other races have. Times are changing and college & Uni is becoming standard with us but in the past it wasn't, especially within Predominantly West Indian communties where hard work in low paid jobs was what our olders were used too.. so therefore that's all they expected from their kin.Like I said I don't think white plp are genetically smarter then everyone else. And I fully understand that escaping poverty is a massive struggle in itself & it's not fair to compare us to White plp in a white country & expect minorities to come out on top.

Shatterstar ure father failed...its not normal for an individual to display such low levels of esteem...i cud go in on every single supposed fact u stated but there isnt enough time in the day and i personally dnt feel its my place to educate you on civilisation and ancient history.Just know ure father failed or whoever raised you for that matter.Go read a book on ure forefathers and see how they played a part in the advancement of society that you so quickly credit to your white masters... *spits on floor*

Will watch.In essence no topic should be taboo. Discuss and if people can they should refute claims with debate of any discussion that they feel unfairly generalises or makes spurious claims.Don't get me wrong. I am not someone that feels that Black people are naturally disadvantaged in terms of intelligence when compared with White counterparts or any other race but I won't censor anyones opinion.I have made people look stupid on the streets when they make racist remarks leaving them dumbfounded and then carry on my way.

Regardless of skin colour are we all the same speicies?Well yes..Well how can you then categorize those that are smarter because they have different skin colour when they use same organs as each other
WOW/THREAD
Not really. Nonsensical point.We know that Black people have an athletic edge in terms of sprinting and long distance running and also that they are at a comparative disadvantage in regards to swimming because they have greater bone density.The same organs but different results.