Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

My Cranium is going to POP! "Chippy"

27 posts in this topic

UK rapper Chipmunk has put worrying messages on social networking site Twitter after apparently burning himself out.First the star wrote “I wanna die” before asking followers “Is suicide easy?” The 18 year old has been working hard promoting his singles and albums over the past year and is now resting with family. Chip’s most recent messages read: “This has been the most difficult time for me... But I will get through it! Thanks for the support. I'll be back soon!” A spokesman for the rapper confirmed the news saying: “He is going to take a break for a bit but will be back soon.”
http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/chipmunk/news/164221-chipmunk-threatens-suicideApparently he's been getting death threats from his old area.Also i'm hearing he's scared to come Birmingham to switch the Xmas lights on tomorrow.

one hit single and he feels like that,sheeeeeeeetzhe;ll never be a Madona, like did we even expect much from him anywayTINCHY FTW, BUSSIN RECORDS OUT LIKE NUTTTIN, NEWVER MIND THE BUZCOKS LIKE NUFFIN

lol at chipmunkto answer his question, is suicide easy?yes it is, swallow a strip of codiene or a stronger opiate and your gone, simple as that.

What an attention seeking little d*ckhead! Is suicide easy!? His friends (assuming he has some) should slap him for that sh*t.

He sounds like any 14 year old white girl whose boyfriend dumped her.

What an attention seeking little d*ckhead! Is suicide easy!? His friends (assuming he has some) should slap him for that sh*t.

* awaits the good ol " My (Enter social networking site here) was hacked " bar *

going on like he is biggie on some ready to die vibe

would anyone here be sad if chipmunk died?

Attention Seeking

I think it would be best for all parties involved if he stopped making music.On more than one occasion when I have had the unfortunate experiance of having to endure one of his tracks, I too, have contemplated the most grisly of suicides.

I think it would be best for all parties involved if he stopped making music.On more than one occasion when I have had the unfortunate experiance of having to endure one of his tracks, I too, have contemplated the most grisly of suicides.
Well its better than the even shitter music your friends/wannabe grime artists make in the studio room

his label will be working him like a music whorenot a fan of the guy but on a personal level i hope his success doesnt f*ck him up too mucha lot of pressure for a young guy

he aint even top 50 selected in grime yet so he should rest his talk a lil,wiley should dun his dance

Nobody in ends liked him before he was big :lol: so the imagine the new threats he must be getting...HamletSkullHCSealous.jpg

Somebody post the c*nt a few suggestions. eg. overdodes's slittin wrists etc etc.