Official NYE Thread

A Bit Better

tryna get to a house party, something depenable, not letting wasteguys hold me back this time either

lol do not go brum. I wanna do sumfin this year, last yr was sick eventhough i did the countdwn on a coach on a motorway lol maybe leicester or house party was thinkin bout goin up london but thats money.
These Brummies..
<_< negged for that :)
how you gonna go up london from above it though?

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never been interested in clubbing on nye - too many things could fcuk it up eg - bouncers being d*cks, other club goes being d*cks, getting there, getting home etc.done house parties for the last 2/3 years but tired of that. actually working with the missus this year, finish at 11.15, boost to a mates flat, see in the new year, go to bed. 3 hour drive home the next day. at least il be making money

Last time I went out for new years eve I lost my friends 5 minutes before midnight, spent the countdown on my own, then found them after the moment had passed.My expectations are that nothing can be worse than that.
:lol: once i saw in the new year in the street, outside a pub, coz a couple of mates didnt get in.

Last time I went out for new years eve I lost my friends 5 minutes before midnight, spent the countdown on my own, then found them after the moment had passed.My expectations are that nothing can be worse than that.
Rave in Northampton. Spent midnight in the queue (got there at 11.20) with two huge rottweilers in my face. Finally got in at 12.30. All except one of the six bars were shut coz niggas were hopping over and stealing bottles. Guys were jamming on stairs, hallways, anywhere. It took 20 minutes to get between rooms because of this. Chicks were upset because guys were too greazy. 3 am comes by and the doormen leave the doors. At 4 am the fire alarm goes off, some people leave only to return when they realise it's not going off and there's no fire. 4.30 some idiot pulls his gun out and waves it around because Skepta got him too hyped. 5 am me and my boys leave. Have to keep dodging groups of guys either carrying their beaten up friends to their cars or running back inside with tools to find guys that banged up their friends.THAT is worse my friend. Please bear in mind that NYD is my birthday and that was how I was celebrating. One positive... Music was TIGHT!

Rave in Northampton. Spent midnight in the queue (got there at 11.20) with two huge rottweilers in my face. Finally got in at 12.30. All except one of the six bars were shut coz niggas were hopping over and stealing bottles. Guys were jamming on stairs, hallways, anywhere. It took 20 minutes to get between rooms because of this. Chicks were upset because guys were too greazy. 3 am comes by and the doormen leave the doors. At 4 am the fire alarm goes off, some people leave only to return when they realise it's not going off and there's no fire. 4.30 some idiot pulls his gun out and waves it around because Skepta got him too hyped. 5 am me and my boys leave. Have to keep dodging groups of guys either carrying their beaten up friends to their cars or running back inside with tools to find guys that banged up their friends.THAT is worse my friend. Please bear in mind that NYD is my birthday and that was how I was celebrating. One positive... Music was TIGHT!
LOLI'm gonna try and top that this year.

Hopefully a drink up is going on, either that or get drunk with the missus and have drunken sex . That's assuming she doesn't go anywhere, but all I know is I'm definitely not hitting a rave.

one of my mates will probably have a house party but i dont have high hopes on that so may look for a better house party. i dont wanna gonna go into central this year either cos its too chaotic and expensive.i dunno really, nuffin seems good enuf to make me make a decision.nye is a bit over hyped. simply put all you need is lots of booze, girls, mates, weed and anything else you like all in pursuit of a good time.

Guest Triple XXX

actually i may go t oa house partydone it for the past 3 years bt im nt in London anymore so i dnt kno wtf im gonna dogettin f*cked up on my own is lookin like the better option

it feels wrong going out on xmas eveive never done it it feels so wrongjsut likenahshould be at home with the famits the night you CANT go out
:Y: C/S ThatChristmas is about FamilyNew year is about FriendsIMOSpending Xmas day dieing in bed with a hang over and just wanting to eat and sleep is not the one!