Official NYE Thread

A Bit Better

bussing a very hard nut will be my first action of 2010.putting in alot of work rite now to try an make this two girl thing happen.
my mate is such a liarhe goes around the group saying yeh i've had a threesome i've had a threesomei had to corner him like blad what you on abouthes like i had a threesomeim like serious! spud me! how?he's like with these two polish birdsim like sick what happenedhes like yeh they were kissing at the end of my bed and i was on the bed with them and they started getting on meim like looool yeeehand hes like thats it.........................i slapped him, and said that is not a threesome

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ur man lost, was he just happs they were there and forgot what was necessary - tag team shines etc.critical failure.slap him again.
i think he wanted to slap himself tbh, his whole 'i had a threesome' was probably him blocking out the fact that he didn't make the move

Well from sitting in a park drinking which is now dead in the water to going to a mates for a house party then heading off into Shoreditch (f*ck dressing up straight jeans, kicks and flannel shirt and graphic tee with a scarf business), then back to my mates in the early hours to continue, heard another group of her mates will join but if they do early then we will stay in and party it out.Bought my end of the booze, 12 bottles of Corona, got some sitting in my house to make it 14-15 bottles, Grolsch, Peroni, Absalout vodka and conac. Also Cuban cigars yes proper Cubans.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

gonna head down to my student yard in sheff with the boys, pass morrisons, 3 crates for £18, pick up some champs and brandy.... link up with my house mates.... get real smashed then head out!should be a better NYE than usual, although last year was pretty good until the feds locked off the dance