Official NYE Thread

A Bit Better

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The closer it gets the more i'm considering selling my ticket and just being with friends. If i go MOS o2 i will be on my ones lol, nothing big it's been done prefer raving on my ones but never celebrated new year on my own before. f*ck it i won't celebrate, I'll just rave hard and hopefully the beat don't f*ck*ng stop.

o.man, go. if you can afford it go, i guarantee youll have a sick time, i saw justice on my ones end of last year it was probably the best raving experience ive had. might still be reaching MoS hopefully
In a rave, Justice>>>Absolutely awesome.

o.man, go. if you can afford it go, i guarantee youll have a sick time, i saw justice on my ones end of last year it was probably the best raving experience ive had. might still be reaching MoS hopefully
ye its true u can have some sick nights even if u reach on your ones...but nye is a bit different IMO, its about more than just raving like you could on any other night of the year.well its down to however u look at the night i suppose, good fun over good company or vice versa.

• 4 weeks later...
got my ticket, also found out calvin f*ck*ng harris is doing the new year, am so f*ck*ng pissed off think im going to take a pineapple and lob it at him when he thinks he the most nangest
lulz.