Nigerian pissed it took so long to get US visa 'blows' US plane up

VENOM

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell, this guy had a priveleged background.Father was a rich nigerian banker, owned several expensive property in C.London and went to a top Uni (Bang Bang UCL Gang).How he managed to decide to do this is unbelieveable.
maybe hes been brainwashed

Bloody hell, this guy had a priveleged background.Father was a rich nigerian banker, owned several expensive property in C.London and went to a top Uni (Bang Bang UCL Gang).How he managed to decide to do this is unbelieveable.
Not by the background he's had, should have had enough common sense.

i remember we had some talk at school about how easily people can be taken in buy someone or some organisation an get brainwasheddnt matter how rich u are, how smart ur parents are supposed to be, there are people out there who are very cunning and manipulative, an brainwash people for a livinglook at some of the stuff derren brown does, imagine if he wasnt jus arbirtrarily (sp) influencing people do things for the sake of tv, like when he got some people to turn into teefsbut infact, he was usin them techniques or worse to influence people to do sh*t like blowin up planes

Guest Triple XXX

maybe he jus wanted to do itlike that dude who tied to kill Ronald Reagan coz he was in love with Jodie Foster's 12 year old prostitute character in some film and wanted to impress hersome people are jus f*ckin wierd

Not by the background he's had, should have had enough common sense.
Its just as easy to become disillusioned with life/society when you have all this material wealth as well. I mean Osama was no pauper, right?

but the question is are these people "brainwashed" by REAL islamic terrorists or do certain infiltrating operatives who are part of a bigger plan to incite fear and lothing of a group of people to justify the wars and atrocities they plan to commit brainwash them.they clearly dont just get anyone off the street, they look for people with a certain grudge or beleif.semi-loners regardless of their background, or people that can be easily swayed. what happened in the last series of 24 with the planting of evidence on that arab breh seems to be similar in these kind of cases.its always as if these people were MEANT to be caught. this is a uni guy who should be quite intelligent. common sense tells me that if i were a terrorist planning to blow up a planeand i had all the stuff needed to mix the bomb, or even if part of it was in a bag, i would simply take all that i need and go into the toilet in complete privacy and mix what needs to be mixed and blow the ting up. or how the f*ck did he expect to be doing what he was said to be doing in the full glare of the public??same thign with that reid breh.. why didnt he go and play with his shoes in the toilet? nobody wouldve seen himanother thing is that every single one of these so called suspects "where on the US/UK terror watch list"ive NEVER seen any muslim arrested for terror in the west that wasnt already on some sort of "watchlist"but it seems these people will keep getting away with it cos no one is asking the right questions,or that the whole platforms i.e. media for anyone to ask such questions are organised and restricted so they never get out.

i would simply take all that i need and go into the toilet in complete privacy and mix what needs to be mixed and blow the ting up. or how the f*ck did he expect to be doing what he was said to be doing in the full glare of the public??
I think he was supposed to be trying to detonate the bomb as the plane was coming into land in order to do maximum damage - you wouldnt be allowed in the toilet, I agree tho some of these terrorists behave like film villains asking to be foiled and sh*t.The renewed al qaeda hype is weird tho, is anyone still buying this sh*t. the papers today seem to be trying to say he had some kind of explosive device hidden inside his body and that al qaeda is alive and well operating out of Somalia - interesting as the americans have been increasing operations in the area over the year using drones and other covert sh*t.

I don't get these fundamentalists, it's almost as if they PLAN TO FAIL their missions. Killing people really isn't that difficult if you take notes from the IRA and them kids in America who shoot up schools
tis true ive always thought if these islamic idiots wanted to cause mayhem all they gotta do is lad themselves up with straps like in cod and massacre pure civilians - cant be that hard surely.aint hard to get hold of a strap and im sure is less bait then manufacturing a bomb still.this is what makes me think this sh*t is a conspiracy and their really is no ismalic terrorism

I don't get these fundamentalists, it's almost as if they PLAN TO FAIL their missions. Killing people really isn't that difficult if you take notes from the IRA and them kids in America who shoot up schools
tis true ive always thought if these islamic idiots wanted to cause mayhem all they gotta do is lad themselves up with straps like in cod and massacre pure civilians - cant be that hard surely.aint hard to get hold of a strap and im sure is less bait then manufacturing a bomb still.this is what makes me think this sh*t is a conspiracy and their really is no ismalic terrorism
Exactly, it's like they want to be incognito about it, why be stealthy when your going to die anyway. Just round up 20 eager to die guys, give them pistols and knives....set them loose in a shopping mall...running shooting and stabbing people until the gun police come and do them the honour of killing them. Mission Accomplished.Instead of getting all scientific and smearing powder on your body........I'd expect some 9/11 scale deaths every year if they knew what they where doing.If I was a fundamentalist I'd be ashamed, I mean come on them Columbine High School kids and that Asian kid caused more terror than what these fundamentalists have caused, they seem to want to be on the News for FAILING

but the question is are these people "brainwashed" by REAL islamic terrorists or do certain infiltrating operatives who are part of a bigger plan to incite fear and lothing of a group of people to justify the wars and atrocities they plan to commit brainwash them.they clearly dont just get anyone off the street, they look for people with a certain grudge or beleif.semi-loners regardless of their background, or people that can be easily swayed. what happened in the last series of 24 with the planting of evidence on that arab breh seems to be similar in these kind of cases.its always as if these people were MEANT to be caught. this is a uni guy who should be quite intelligent. common sense tells me that if i were a terrorist planning to blow up a planeand i had all the stuff needed to mix the bomb, or even if part of it was in a bag, i would simply take all that i need and go into the toilet in complete privacy and mix what needs to be mixed and blow the ting up. or how the f*ck did he expect to be doing what he was said to be doing in the full glare of the public??same thign with that reid breh.. why didnt he go and play with his shoes in the toilet? nobody wouldve seen himanother thing is that every single one of these so called suspects "where on the US/UK terror watch list"ive NEVER seen any muslim arrested for terror in the west that wasnt already on some sort of "watchlist"but it seems these people will keep getting away with it cos no one is asking the right questions,or that the whole platforms i.e. media for anyone to ask such questions are organised and restricted so they never get out.
" WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Associated Press has learned that a second Nigerian man has been taken into custody aboard a jetliner in Detroit after locking himself in the airliner's bathroom.A law enforcement official tells the AP that the incident took place aboard the same Northwest flight that was attacked on Christmas Day. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the incident was ongoing.A Delta spokeswoman says all 256 passengers have been safely taken off the plane. Delta operates the Northwest flight."

This is what makes the whole fake war on terra so baitI got to admit they done well though scaring people thinking there was bogeymen wanting to take away freedoms when the people really taking away your freedoms bit by bit is the ones orcherstraing the eventsThe terrarism exists but not on the hype level they portray and its them pulling the strings

there'd be no point "taking notes" from the ira unless you planned to ambush groups of british soldiers/police, seeing as they didn't blow up ordinary civilians at randomand how many people actually die in these columbine type events? 10 or 20? if you walk into a shopping centre in america and start shooting you'll be dead within 5 minutes and probably won't kill more than 20 people. these are trying to blow up planes cos it's guaranteed to kill everybody on board and it's much more spectacular than shooting people