Has a gurl liked you due to your race???

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol some of you brothers are in denialnever forget 1 chick i used to spar with, mixed race'black skin on boys just makes me feel sick''met this guy at carnival, perfect eyes lips nose height....he was black liz, i just couldnt''imagine if i had a black baby, imagine the hair, oh nooo'so 1 day 2 black guys were tryna talk to us on the bus and she was giving 1 air, so i told him straight up 'she dosnet like black guys'ahaaaa everyones face, she said she felt embarrassed, i dont understand why

lol some of you brothers are in denialnever forget 1 chick i used to spar with, mixed race'black skin on boys just makes me feel sick''met this guy at carnival, perfect eyes lips nose height....he was black liz, i just couldnt''imagine if i had a black baby, imagine the hair, oh nooo'so 1 day 2 black guys were tryna talk to us on the bus and she was giving 1 air, so i told him straight up 'she dosnet like black guys'ahaaaa everyones face, she said she felt embarrassed, i dont understand why
Lol, co-sign to an extent. She's mixed race, so it makes sense as to why she would say that...But rarely do full-Black girls say, they prefer non-Black guys. But TBH, it's only because they don't get that kind of attention from non-Black guys. If male versions of wogsockets were in abundance, BARE Black girls would be on the inter-racial ting. Which is cool TBH, but yeah...

There is a notion among black girls that non black men can't "handle them" or "hit it right".
Lol, it's a defence mechanism.
What i can't "handle" is that exact attitude, and because of that it's likely I might "hit them right in the face".

i can honestly say in the past 2 years, i get a higher ratio of european men showing interest in me than blackthen mixedthen black, its like black man look at me and see their mum or sister and think llow it, i dunoim not saying i get chirpse by more white guys than black guys, cuz where i mostly spend my time, there are more black peoplebut in a generally more mixed setting like camden town, waterloo, i get approached by white men and it gets me shook because even if he is nice i subconciously feel this is a government plot to steal my melanin, iv seen pochohantas / queen of the damnedlol my life is f*cked

European men look at you because you've got big tits.As for the topic, nothing wrong with it, certain man go scouring elephant & castle/stockwell to look for latinas.Don't see whats wrong with chicks liking guys because they are attracted to black men.

European men look at you because you've got big tits.As for the topic, nothing wrong with it, certain man go scouring elephant & castle/stockwell to look for latinas.Don't see whats wrong with chicks liking guys because they are attracted to black men.
so if Your girl said she jus liked You coz You was ( insert Your race here ) and there was no other reason, You'd be kool with that?

Considering the topic is about attraction, your point has very little relevance.Being in a relationship someone with and approaching someone on the street you think are sexy are two wholly different things.

Considering the topic is about attraction, your point has very little relevance.Being in a relationship someone with and approaching someone on the street you think are sexy are two wholly different things.
fair enuff, so it has relevance, just not 2 the attraction.. kl.