Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tulse Hill

Chipmunks new tune with Daisy - PMSL - DAISY

58 posts in this topic

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLFrom the streets to this, sad times.Anyone else heard?" Yeh its Munk, yeh yeh its Daisy, dont mess with Daisy she aint angry "Mawwwwgagagagahaaha

lol @ sell out..man making money and taken his music nationwide, while supporting his family and himself... and its a feature still

Why not bring guys from the street through i.e LADY NY instead of this country posh girl whos mums prob got a 5.5m mansion

lol @ sell out..man making money and taken his music nationwide, while supporting his family and himself... and its a feature still
c/s what tulse sedand this guy has sold both his artistic and human integrity in exchange 4 famelol @ thinking chippy is baiding, i'm 95% sure he's gettin hustled by his labeltherefore sell-out

Why not bring guys from the street through i.e LADY NY instead of this country posh girl whos mums prob got a 5.5m mansion
cant argue with that

*spits in thread*

cant argue with that
he's not bringing through her though, he's featuring on her tune not the other way around

he prob dnt even care thoughf*ck everything jus do what u wanthe'll prob bring af ew heads in when hes ready

he prob dnt even care thoughf*ck everything jus do what u wanthe'll prob bring af ew heads in when hes ready
:!: one commercially decent album doesn't give you the power to bring man through. I mean a bad second album and your off the scene, just look at Kano. Needs to focus on his career tbh

Would Chipmunk even have the power to bring anyone through? I imagine his label would veto any decision to bring through other people at this time.

is he really rapping about being in a chicks friendzone telling her man that she don't wanna fight no more?:/

c/s what tulse sedand this guy has sold both his artistic and human integrity in exchange 4 famelol @ thinking chippy is baiding, i'm 95% sure he's gettin hustled by his labeltherefore sell-out
lol shut upabout man has sold his artistic integrity..man might aswell say it's harder to make grime than it is to make pop music.

Would Chipmunk even have the power to bring anyone through? I imagine his label would veto any decision to bring through other people at this time.
depends on the guy's contractuniversal ain't obliged to anything like that unless he has it in his terms on the contract.

is chipmunk slightly homo though, that video he's in theres a rabbit running around in the fields and some 15 year old girl in pink dressess with a tea cake on her.tbh thats not grime,i want to find some of his old lyrics and compare them to this video hes appeared in, totally out of character, must be label pushing him to do things?

Exposure wise its a good opportunity to him*the song and video is cringe though*But Its pretty apparent Chipmunk isn't trying to make grime or be a grime pioneer. Hes just trying to make music, make money and be successful in some sort of sense.

he prob dnt even care thoughf*ck what everyone thinks jus do what u want
What Mr B said/But looking at the royality splits bwoy, all that springs to mind is 'we'll be raping you raping you raping you'. Generally speaking tho over time the p he will get will be nice & therefore making the feature worth it.

People complain about dizzee's selling out, but he keeps it much realer than chipmunk.