The Wikileaks Situation

Guest Medic

Should have pressed triangle to get a better view tbh

/

on a serious note they're not gonna be talkin all with compassion, they've all been desensitised, believe these guys have killed hundreds already - not saying it's alright

/

brainwashed, first by the american media and its patriosm that they want u to believe justifies every action they take. And the next level brainwash when u join the army.

once i started watchin it i couldnt take my eyes off it, had to see it to the end, and im not even down for these videos

i watched that iraq war film the other day, the one that won an oscar apparently, well i watched a portion of it

jus couldnt get down with it, don't feel right watchin fiction about something thats happening right now

saw this earlier.

had the right to get shot tbh, their fault for bringing kids with them. even a dumbass can figure out that if you want to walk around with rpgs and attack soldiers you leave your f*ck*ng kids at home.

the american soldiers went a bit too far tho when they shot the van.

good job terrorists on making soldiers look bad again

remind me again that the americans are in iraq, and those were iraqis? or were they ("the terrorists") on a street in dallas texas

Guest Esquilax

saw this earlier.

had the right to get shot tbh, their fault for bringing kids with them. even a dumbass can figure out that if you want to walk around with rpgs and attack soldiers you leave your f*ck*ng kids at home.

the american soldiers went a bit too far tho when they shot the van.

good job terrorists on making soldiers look bad again

They weren't carrying RPG's though, two of them were photographers, they were holding cameras..

Guest Intervention

Theres been a few vids like this, I remember one of the apache capping guys that were tryna crawl under a car and sh*t to escape

the distance and resolution of the camera spares you the more grisly images of what rounds that size do to a persons body

Guest Esquilax

jeez i can imagine mate

if it wasnt for cod this video would be alot harder to watch.

damn cod

*fires up ps3*

You're a f*ck*ng idiot man, how can you say that? Do you have no class at all?

f*ck*ng PS3. Get outta here.

• Upvote 5