TF = The "love child" of Nostradamus and Dr Manhattan?

Francis Coquelin

Hopefully this is the catalyst for Fe0 End Product's descent into lower league nothingness...and alcoholism

His story will be taught to through the ages and will serve as a moral compass to young children, similarly to 'Aspo's Fables'.

His name shall forever become synonymous with faecal matter. He will go down in history as one of the biggest conmen the world has ever seen. He makes Bernard Madoff look like some nigerian 419er sending emails from a internet cafe in lagos.

:D :D

TF is evidently deflated.. his world has caved in.. poor lad, fling on sum Jigga homie and hang in there old bean...Theo still appreciates you

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hopefully this is the catalyst for Fe0 End Product's descent into lower league nothingness...and alcoholism

His story will be taught to through the ages and will serve as a moral compass to young children, similarly to 'Aspo's Fables'.

His name shall forever become synonymous with faecal matter. He will go down in history as one of the biggest conmen the world has ever seen. He makes Bernard Madoff look like some nigerian 419er sending emails from a internet cafe in lagos.

:lol:

Nothing suprising about it when you see Capello played him in the last two games. He needed convincing and Walcott did nothing in either game to cement a place.

Okay.

Thanks for that beautiful insight. I guess SWP is a wonderful player and Man City are a great team too? Oh and England are now gonna win the World Cup...

The joke ting is EVERYONE bar Lennon on that right flank has done f*ck all to justify being on that plane.

Meh, Capello knows best. Lol @ Theo respecting his decision. You know right now he's cussing two bad word to his bredrins.

/

Wenger's ultimately to blame anyway. Theo would have benefited from such an experience and been a better player for it. Hope it doesn't crush him too much and he kicks on from this.

Wait TF sorry about the words earlier but could you quote the pienaar thing for me?

Feel sorry for Baines tbh, he plays with Pienaar who is a much better footballer than Gerrard, in terms of pass n move n technical stuff, plus Gerrard left him exposed against Mexico

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't see much wrong with Anelka's comments.

Then you are a mug too.

Baines and Pienaar probably know each others games inside out and Gerrard has no business playing on the left of midfield. Exaggerated comments about ability but point still stands - Baines was unlucky not to have a player who fully understands the role ahead of him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay.

Thanks for that beautiful insight. I guess SWP is a wonderful player and Man City are a great team too? Oh and England are now gonna win the World Cup...

Meh, Capello knows best. Lol @ Theo respecting his decision. You know right now he's cussing two bad word to his bredrins.

lol I can't picture it myself.

I personally think it's the right decision but I would have included Johnson in the squad.

Pienaar is betta than Gerrard in terms of technique, intricacy (turns in tight areas, flicks, dribbling & slide rule passes) and pass n move...Stevie would admit that

Gerrard is obviously the better all around player, but Pienaar's better in certain areas

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Are you forgetting that the point of Gerrard playing on the left and exposing him, is anelka's secondary point, and the primary point is - Pienaar being a much better footballer than Gerrard.

So you're ignoring the salient point in the post and focusing solely on the wind up?

You think anelka is winding up? smh he actually believes it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1