The UEFA Under 19 European Championships

TF S4DK

Is pacheco top scorer?

that freekick routine is f*ckED

4 goals in 4 games i think...

Swear if he doesnt make more than 20+ first team appearences this year then he should leave... Hes too good to be playing for the reserves and hes proved it the last two years...

Guest M12 Part 2

knew spain were gonna be f*cked from start.

Sergio Canales is not an under 19 level player. If he was english he would be on a pre-season tour instead of here. TBH if he was English he may have even gone World Cup. The talent spain have available to them is f*ckED

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Blue State Of Mind

I said to my boy last week Nouble is a complete reincarnation of Heskey

I thought he was better than that, his from the same bits as me.

Why did nobody remind me!

Gilles Sunu was on target for France as they beat Spain 2-1 in the final of the UEFA European Under 19 Championship. Sunu cancelled out Rodrigo’s first half opener before Alexandre Lacazette bagged the winner with five minutes left.

Sunu and Francis Coquelin both started against the holders and the much fancied Spanish. It took just 19 minutes for the opener to arrive as Daniel Pacheco fed Rodrigo and his snapped shot beat Abdoulaye Diallo low into the corner.

France equalised after the restart as Yannis Tafer exchanged passes with Sunu following a slip by Martín Montoya, and the Arsenal front-man lobbed Spain goalkeeper Álex to put Les Bleus level. As the fixture ticked on, Alexandre Lacazette came from the bench and with 5 minutes left, he headed home Gael Kakuta’s cross at the far post to win France the trophy.

just the last half hour

kakuta looks good

missed the rest of the tournament

anyone wanna give me a low down?

Guest Portuguese

Wenger watching Kakuta choking back tears. :lol:B)

Thinking why did I buy an athlete from southampton when I could of stolen a footballer from Lens

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1