no dom

Lenny The Tramp

i cant answer that for you,just general male attention?

yr like a more sophistocated charliechalk

sophisticated in being a stupid f*ck*ng prick not as in table manners etc,i cant speak on that aspect of things

but i wud guess you both have terrible table manners

:/

Prime example of the word stupid f*cking prick being thrown around.

I dont even know why you felt to get involved, your quite obviously the more 'sophisticated' (thats how its spelt btw) Justin. Women bashing at its best but with a smarter approach. Leave me out of your generalising ways, im not the woman who once hurt you.

• Downvote 2

i cant answer that for you,just general male attention?

yr like a more sophistocated charliechalk

sophisticated in being a stupid f*ck*ng prick not as in table manners etc,i cant speak on that aspect of things

but i wud guess you both have terrible table manners

:/

Prime example of the word stupid f*cking prick being thrown around.

I dont even know why you felt to get involved, your quite obviously the more 'sophisticated' (thats how its spelt btw) Justin. Women bashing at its best but with a smarter approach. Leave me out of your generalising ways, im not the woman who once hurt you.

im gunna go ahead and take 'sophisticated justin,women bashing at its best' as a compliment for the sake of not ruining the topic

but for the record, although my hatred of modern women is undeniable,,its more of a political position reached through critical analysis rather than a spurned love story

as for generalising yr off the mark,my profiling is very specific,i have a nice thing to say about most of the female users of this site(lol) ,dont hide behind yr gender

but for the sake of the topic lets say no more and let no more be said,only accept that you multiposted in this naked chicks topic to divert attention to your stupid f*cking prick self

• Upvote 2