Highest And Lowest Point Of Your Life So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

remember scuffing some older who try put it on me and when a teacher try break it up i accidently dashed her to the floor5day suspension and working with the oldman in the period gettin paid...WAVEYhe was more proud of that then when i murked exams which is pretty shockin really/chestnut grove to tiffins, must have been a culture shock

Guest Esquilax
remember scuffing some older who try put it on me and when a teacher try break it up i accidently dashed her to the floor5day suspension and working with the oldman in the period gettin paid...WAVEYhe was more proud of that then when i murked exams which is pretty shockin really/chestnut grove to tiffins, must have been a culture shock
:lol:I didn't go to Tiffin, fulla cunts that place@Brisc I can say what I liiiiike

Guest Esquilax
deep at mike kane.pmsl its tiffins theres no other school.
If you can find me in the year book/ on the website/ ask a teacher or student if they have ever heard of me I will give you a thousand pounds straight up

And KG if my brother passed away I would be torn to shreds, no idea what I'd even do, the thought scares the sh*t out of meHow did you cope? If you don't want to discuss then I understand
I put up a barrier, i refused to speak about it until my 19th birthday when i realised i had passed the age he died at. Thats when it well and truly hit me. They tried the counselling bullshit, some middle aged woman trying to tell me how i feel. Its something that eases with time, you never get over it and it will always be at the back of your mind but you have to accept what has happened to move on. 18 years was a short life but one that he enjoyed, he done lots of things people his age never get to do, he had amazing friends and family (especially his sister :D ).Life must go on, imagine you died and your sibling let their life go to shreds instead of enjoying the one chance they have. People die, it hurts to this day but im lucky to be around to enjoy the rest of my life like he didn't get the chance to. Cancer is no joke.
  • Upvote 5

Guest Esquilax
And KG if my brother passed away I would be torn to shreds, no idea what I'd even do, the thought scares the sh*t out of meHow did you cope? If you don't want to discuss then I understand
I put up a barrier, i refused to speak about it until my 19th birthday when i realised i had passed the age he died at. Thats when it well and truly hit me. They tried the counselling bullshit, some middle aged woman trying to tell me how i feel. Its something that eases with time, you never get over it and it will always be at the back of your mind but you have to accept what has happened to move on. 18 years was a short life but one that he enjoyed, he done lots of things people his age never get to do, he had amazing friends and family (especially his sister :D ).Life must go on, imagine you died and your sibling let their life go to shreds instead of enjoying the one chance they have. People die, it hurts to this day but im lucky to be around to enjoy the rest of my life like he didn't get the chance to. Cancer is no joke.
Strong pos

Guest Supreme Allah
^^were u having problems with your step dad iirc?Or was it sum1 else?
Yeah, that was me.Mad complicated.It's tragic, but I think learned more about him & from him in his death.
mad ting cos i was in the same kinda situation with my step dad, i think it was always an alpha male thing cos im my mums only son so we were playin whos the big man, especially after i became bigger than him.then the relationship completely broke down and he kicked me out when he thought i was faking a mental illness, i do not run back to anyone that dismisses me i suffer on my own, but then i got admitted to hospital for the 3rd time and he visited n we talked abit and i found out he's had to have operations, had a hip replacement you could hear squeek when he walked which culminated in it exploding and coming through his hip so hes been in hospital recently aswelljust made me think this guy has done alot for me even though the relationship broke down, i never even called him my step dad i always refered to him as dad, im starting to go down to London to see him every so often.just makes me think we could have handled the situation differently, but it was either then or another time either way we would have knocked heads

Low: About 11-12 spending Christmas eve to Boxing day awake writhing in the most excruciating pain with no painkillers and my auntie dismissing it as me being melodramatic not caring I had sickle cell, the day my dad tried to assault my Mum infront of my little sisters everyone in the house was just depressed, when I was a little kid and I only saw my Mum a few hours a day because she worked night shifts as a nurse and studied a part time uni course at the same time, going to a school they wanted to kick me out of constantly hurling false and exaggerated accusations a me (kinda my fault), when I was accussed of bullying some kid which eventually lead to me leaving my 2nd primary school although this time it was not my fault (kinda f*cked with self confidence/perception) for a good few years), when I felt I was being tormented by something in the night waking up to screams and sleep paralysis, the day my Grandmother died and I saw the pain in my Mums face when she was hearing the news on the phone, the day I learnt my cousin was killed by armed robbers in Ghana only so shortly after I was nearly killed (some black magic thing apparently), when I was like 6 kicking ball in the park and some older guy (must have been like 16-17) going on a tirade calling me sh*t lol I didn't kick ball for like 7 years after that, any prolonged stay in a hospital, and other stuffHigh: Getting to uni, going to Ghana for the 3rd time, once I hit the country it felt like there was something in the air it was magical, beating for the first time lol I thought I was a don for a good week after that told all the olders, getting my first wheelup on axe fm, grime days in general, earning my first paycheque even if it was peanuts, getting radio airplay for a track I produced, finally feeling at peace with my childhood, learning how to play the intro to roes on piano lol, getting my first coaching badge, and other stuff

• Upvote 3

Feel like a d*ckhead in this threadI don't really have lows...I haven't lived a bad life tbh...nothing extreme apart from the usual having to go without cos parents can't afford etcHighs are standard stuff - Passing the driving copping my own car, getting into uni...passing examsActually a had a couple lows where I almost died over summer, couldn't breathe due to athsma...just generally crying in my mums car on the way to hospital my mum crying...Hearing my mum and dad argue and my mum say something like hit me again like last timerocked my mind state for a good few months

Guest Parrist 2.0
Feel like a d*ckhead in this threadI don't really have lows...I haven't lived a bad life tbh...nothing extreme apart from the usual having to go without cos parents can't afford etcHighs are standard stuff - Passing the driving copping my own car, getting into uni...passing examsActually a had a couple lows where I almost died over summer, couldn't breathe due to athsma...just generally crying in my mums car on the way to hospital my mum crying...Hearing my mum and dad argue and my mum say something like hit me again like last timerocked my mind state for a good few months
That's deep fam..your parents couldnt afford?

lol@ revealing low points/ sensitive info on heree only for it to be used against ya.(especially if you're already a c*nt)/i would define low and worst points as different for me. low for me is a temporary situation, serious but replacable, while worst would be event or situation taking a lot longer to recover fromif at all possible to be replaced such as death.

Low:Almost losing my right testicle last Boxing Day.f*ck*ng hell.f*ck*ng hell.High:Waking up after the successful operation, drowsy, goofed up the gas. Literally walking out the hospital the morning after (despite doctor's order), went to see Arsenal beat Chelsea same night. Maddest 24 hours in recent history if not ever for me.

• Upvote 1

Low:Almost losing my right testicle last Boxing Day.f*ck*ng hell.f*ck*ng hell.High:Waking up after the successful operation, drowsy, goofed up the gas. Literally walking out the hospital the morning after (despite doctor's order), went to see Arsenal beat Chelsea same night. Maddest 24 hours in recent history if not ever for me.
f*ck! Tortion?

High was getting in to universityI was literally counting down the years cos i remember my mum saying to me 'if u wanna get out of this house u better get into university'5 yrs to go, 4 yrs to go etcomg when that day came, i didnt get the grades required but i rang them up an they were like yh cool, ur inand then i went to my teachers, f*ck*ng cow of a physics teacher talkin about 'do u need some help with clearing' with that fake mocking sincerityI SAID NO I GOT IN FINE THANKSomyword what a feelingclosely followed by Miami Summer 06, Miami Summer 07, New York October 08had some fantastic times on them holidays although 06 had a lot of lows, first bday away from home, the family i stayed with didn't care really, the woman made me cry on my birthday, that was the most i had cried ever tbh in such a short period of timeHit up club SoBe in south beach 06 and 08, 08 was probably better, danced til i nearly dropped, so much fun, it was off the scale/the lows, not even VIP could handle, but they are so far behind menothing i bin through in my adult life has ever been as low as sh*t that was going on when I was a child an for that I am grateful

Probably the lowest was being in a car crash in Fuerteventura..forcing my door open and seeing my dad get out face covered in blood, having mad thoughts going through your head seeing hundreds of people looking on, get taken to the other side of the road knowing that my mum's still in the car and she couldnt get out and they had to cut her out..but not being able to go and see whats going on...thinking I'm all good.Get taken to hospital and get told that I've got internal bleeding in my small intestines and that I needed to be operated on...thought I was gonna die (was still young like year 8)..then not being able to get out my bed 3 days after the operation...and spending 5 days of my holiday in a Spanish hospital...not the lick/Another Low..potentially winning 50k snatched away from me from that pro tournament a few years back by getting cunted off...I know gundam remembers this sh*t....tried taking it to watchdog and everything...was soooo pissedHighs...Think there's many highs to come cant really think of previous highs but the one I can remember was Ibiza last year such a sick holiday..too much jokes and memories caught everyone still talks about it constantly every time we link up

Lows: Nearly catching a case at secondary school for some chick that got molested(wrong place, wrong time). That was a DARK couple of weeks, parents didn't even believe me. Dad told me if I get shift don't even come back to the ends let alone the house :D Getting chicken pox at 18, stayed in the yard for 2 weeks mad depressed.I think summer 08, NO MONEY at all. Was riding it out with couple man on here. Scorpzz etc.Getting released by Charlton at 16, tears were shed.Splitting up with my exHighs: Getting signed by Charlton and Leyton OrientMagaluf 07, possibly the best 2 weeks of my life ever.Getting one of my current jobs in a secondary schoolTurning my life around in year 10 and getting good grades in school, was so close to being kicked out.Scoring a 93rd minute winner in the London Cup final when I was 17, immense feeling.

• Upvote 1