Would You please her with her vibrator

Guest Lens

lol i see the funny sidebut i explained where the random topic came from, nothing relating to my real lifeappreciate the lols all the same though.fail to please was a miswritten statement as well. meant to just use after You buss if the woman still lookin more pass the time until You're hard again. You know....

• Downvote 2

behold, the new Reelonroad.
now would a user who allegedly opened his first account on this site in november 2010 really know who Reelonroad is?if that doesn't prove he's venom, You lot just want the weirdo back again.

LMFAO lens i'd get used to that pic if i was you coz it's gonna be cropping up in every topic you make now
Hmm the Lencher becomes the Lenchee
how. clearly You don't know what being leNched consists of, or You'd realise the few people who took the topic seriously were leNched. unlucky, lookin forward to Your next enjoyable fail statement, sayfe
  • Downvote 2

behold, the new Reelonroad.
now would a user who allegedly opened his first account on this site in november 2010 really know who Reelonroad is?if that doesn't prove he's venom, You lot just want the weirdo back again.
wow so only venom existed pre- nov 2010? such an intelligent analogy.venom must have given certain ppl nightmares on here, you claim to talk to him, he phones you and you guys have a chatthe forum has had users trickle in from time to time, with the quality seriously lacking.dont get mad with me cos you're easily picked out as a c*nt, im only responsible for 1% of your 600+ negsand your daily quota of at least 20 negs. why u mad at me.......................