LONDON

Kim

why not laid back?

dont u think london will change u as a person, giving u the opportunity to meet like minded people who are going somewhere....

people in midlands, specially from leicester have no ambitions at all, they drop out of college, and just f*ck and get a yard from wen they have a baby, never working, going on holiday, just going town once a week seeing the same faces living a shiit life.

not saying ur like that, but surrounding urself around them people isnt easy either, they will eventually bring u down...if u dnt surround urself arond them people then, im guessing its the wannabe bad boy ....f*ck that

believe me theres people like that in london this aint the movies

lol

apart from sport what does the rest of the cities do for this country ?

prob country most dependent on 1 city in the world

If you looked at the history of the country you'd see how :/ this comment is,

whether this is the case now or not is a topic for a whole new debate as the reason why it would be the case may vary.

London only beats Manchester in respects of Transport Links, and the ridiculous amount of choice regarding nightlife London has in Comparison.

in reality the difference aren't that great.

but tbh Manchester >>> London.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

I've heard word that English (mainly London/ south as it's the only intelligible one) accents garner a healthy amount of gash in the Americaz

Can anyone confirm?

I've heard word that English (mainly London/ south as it's the only intelligible one) accents garner a healthy amount of gash in the Americaz

Can anyone confirm?

Yes.

But that's anywhere in the world. We live in one of the capitals of the world, not just England.

/

TBH, I don't see Manc breddas come down LDN & get love like we go up to Manc & get love.

Guest Esquilax

Can anyone confirm?

I'v also heard this, but saying that i'v heard they also think were australian more time.

Buss up the pronunciation and that should be fine

Pronounce the T's and get em WET

Guest Esquilax

Lmao Stalingrad

Generally Americans have one idea of what an English accent is, and it sure as f*ck aint brummie or geordie

They'll think you're speaking in tongues

What n a said

You really think American girls can tell a London accent from any other english speaking dialect?

yes.

stop hating.

f*ck are you talking about

they obviously can't, unless they've spent time here

hating on what?

Of course they can tell the difference between a Scouse and London accent.

its worth a debate about other cities like Milan (that has 6000000% better looking women than london can ever muster, the avg girl is a 7),

its worth debating places with better weather, or social life etc like in the carrib, or US , dubai, sydney,etc

BUT AM I GETTING THIS RIGHT THAT PEOPLE IN OTHER UK TOWNS ARE TRYING TO RUB SHOULDERS WITH LONDON??

PLACES THAT HAVE THE SAME OR WORSE (NEVER BETTER) WEATHER,

LOL@ LONDON WITH FOOD AND CULTURE FROM EVERY NOOK AND IN THE WORLD NOT MAKING YOU CLUED UP ABOUT LIFE

IS IT f*ck*ng HAGGIS THE WHOLE WORLD IS RUSHING TO GLASGOW TO EAT?

AND another reason why other towns are so pissed is cos even the airlines and trains dont give a f*ck about you

thats why its much cheaper to go to malaga, or other european cities than to go to some sh*t hole up north or west.

it actually brings a tear to my eye that they're even trying to contend with london

cryingk.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2