Jailed footballers let out the cage for running train on 12 yr old whores

JOHN DOE

Lewis done said where he works,

and i also work with Youth and when we're both saying the clearness in judging age is clouded sometimes big time,

The gap between 12 and 16 is clearly visible to me, and no I wouldn't move to a 16 year old anyway.

You are in the inside and know how deceptive these chicks aesthetics can be , you should have a keener sense in judgement of age than most.

and i also work with Youth and when we're both saying the clearness in judging age is clouded sometimes big time,

The gap between 12 and 16 is clearly visible to me, and no I wouldn't move to a 16 year old anyway.

You are in the inside and know how deceptive these chicks aesthetics can be , you should have a keener sense in judgement of age than most.

for the most part and i'm talking 85-95% of the time your bang on, its clear to see,

but then you have the odd ones who you are sure are at least college age, then turn round and want to join the workshop and your like i think your abit too old how old are you, and they say 13/14 which is year 9,

there are always ones who will suprise you, no matter how keen your radar is,

and onto the mature convo thing, again, for the most part yes you could tell from that, but again you have some very mature speaking children (coz thats what they are)

when i was in year 8 which is the year these girls couldve been in, there was some girls who had more body than alot of grown ass women, and when it comes to convo its all meh coz certain grown women hold convo's like they're 11 year olds anyway,

i have meetings with parents on a regular basis and certain times the Young people have more sense and maturity than their parents, so...........

i aint condoning whats happened, but all im saying is as we dont know anything about the girla i.e appearence and demenour we should reserve judgement,

if their form tutor comes out tomorrow and says these girls had the conversational skills of a primary school child and definitly only looked their age and no older then fair enough, string these guys up.

but to think that no 12 year old could pass for 16 plus is naive on the verge of stupidity

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

for the most part and i'm talking 85-95% of the time your bang on, its clear to see,

but then you have the odd ones who you are sure are at least college age, then turn round and want to join the workshop and your like i think your abit too old how old are you, and they say 13/14 which is year 9,

and onto the mature convo thing, again, for the most part yes you could tell from that, but again you have some very mature speaking children (coz thats what they are)

when i was in year 8 which is the year these girls couldve been in, there was some girls who had more body than alot of grown ass women, and when it comes to convo its all meh coz certain grown women hold convo's like they're 11 year olds anyway,

i have meetings with parents on a regular basis and certain times the Young people have more sense and maturity than their parents, so...........

i aint condoning whats happened, but all im saying is as we dont know anything about the girla i.e appearence and demenour we should reserve judgement,

if their form tutor comes out tomorrow and says these girls had the conversational skills of a primary school child and definitly only looked their age and no older then fair enough, string these guys up.

but to think that no 12 year old could pass for 16 plus is naive on the verge of stupidity

There's exceptions for every case but the way things are being discussed in this thread almost indicate that its not an exception to be caught out. As if its a regular thing to get caught off guard by a 12 year old. Personally i've NEVER saw an exception but i'm sure there out there more than likely.

Without going into deviant territory you really need to think about a females development from 12 to 16. I remember in school seeing chicks turn from nothings to something's by the time we where getting ready to leave. 12 year old's are very undeveloped females, mentally and physically, even in physical aspects that you can't necessarily cover over with fakeness.

There's exceptions for every case but the way things are being discussed in this thread almost indicate that its not an exception to be caught out. As if its a regular thing to get caught off guard by a 12 year old. Personally i've NEVER saw an exception but i'm sure there out there more than likely.

Without going into deviant territory you really need to think about a females development from 12 to 16. I remember in school seeing chicks turn from nothings to something's by the time we where getting ready to leave. 12 year old's are very undeveloped females, mentally and physically, even in physical aspects that you can't necessarily cover over with fakeness.

yes as i said i agree, in 85-95% of the time,

from when the appeal courts overturned the decision there most have been resonable doubt that these girls couldve convincingly convinced these men/boys/idiots. thats they were older, both through appearence and demenour if it was Clear that these girls were over age, there would be no case to be brought to appeal

My Neice is 12 and is fully developed and holds banter on a mature level (no Frank).

I agree 12 is still a vey young age and can only be seen as a child never a young adult.

But it's not too young to be deceptive.

please specify *frank white* when you put them things in brackets.

dont want no confusion. chaarrs. :Y:

dunno if you man are thnking that these dons where discussing chomskys theory of language acquisition with these whores

they wanted sex convo wouldnt have been deep/,mature

u wan f*ck

yes/no

lets roll to the park

lineup done

another point

Trust

They were tusky and wanted the beat, they may have thought the girls were maybe 14/15 but were more then willing to believe they were 16 coz they wanted a nut.

Guest RemiBon

dunno if you man are thnking that these dons where discussing chomskys theory of language acquisition with these whores

they wanted sex convo wouldnt have been deep/,mature

u wan f*ck

yes/no

lets roll to the park

lineup done

c/s

i dunno why man are writing dissertations and essays on the matter

My Neice is 12 and is fully developed and holds banter on a mature level (no Frank).

I agree 12 is still a vey young age and can only be seen as a child never a young adult.

But it's not too young to be deceptive.

please specify *frank white* when you put them things in brackets.

dont want no confusion. chaarrs. :Y:

lulz