Aaaaaaah mayne

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

All I know is no matter how sexy/pretty the female is. Once she reaches a certain age the its a downhill slope

Doesnt matter how much ungodly shit shes gonna do to her body then tits gone sag

If your in it for the longhaul then physical appearance shouldnt be the most important attribute

In saying that though there needs to be SOME physical attraction, cant be wifying no dog

keep her 100%, ive been through models, celebrities, general sexy females, and the more u fuck, the more u crave a good, simple woman, the older u get the more other things become important, loyalty, mothering ability, homely, them things are a lot more hard to find than a sexy woman.

disagree

devoted plain jane is very easy to find

finding a beautiful woman with qualities listed above is a harder task

when you are bored of a link the way to fix this is not to wife her, maybe you can keep her sweet to you find a suitable replacement

Trust me when I say this, looks will not mean much to you after a few months/years. Personality will stay the same forever.

Just as long as she ain't ugly and you're attracted to her give her a go imo coz a good girl is rare to find @Lewis & e15

to be fair you claim to cheat on your gf on a regular basis, dont know if this is the situation op is looking for, maybe it is

personally wifing a good woman who is more attractive than most other females would seem like a more sensible option to me, yes its rare but thats why you lock it down

unless you need cuddles asap etc but i could never have time for that, plain jane cant last 11 minutes with me

Trust me when I say this, looks will not mean much to you after a few months/years. Personality will stay the same forever.

Just as long as she ain't ugly and you're attracted to her give her a go imo coz a good girl is rare to find @Lewis & e15

This.

I don't see why she needs to be overly beautiful before you wife her? Looks fade...

People with beautiful personalities start to over shadow their looks over time.

This.

I don't see why she needs to be overly beautiful before you wife her? Looks fade...

People with beautiful personalities start to over shadow their looks over time.

exactly

so if shes peng with good persona then you are winning from day one

its win, win

settling for less will always be just that

of course do what works for you, however i am right and thats the main thing

Guest M12 Part 2

The longer youre with ANY chick, you will start to take her looks for granted / start seeing her as average. Especially the more you start seeing them 1st thing in the morning, when their hair aint done,when they feel ill etc etc and also when you start to clock their insecurities. At the start you get a model ting whos cocky with swag after a while you get the girl next door who asks you if she looks fat in something or if her thighs are too big.

Find something thats 7+ with a good outlook on life, personality, traits you see in a good mother and ambition and wrap it up.

• Upvote 5

The longer youre with ANY chick, you will start to take her looks for granted / start seeing her as average. Especially the more you start seeing them 1st thing in the morning, when their hair aint done,when they feel ill etc etc and also when you start to clock their insecurities. At the start you get a model ting whos cocky with swag after a while you get the girl next door who asks you if she looks fat in something or if her thighs are too big.

Find something thats 7+ with a good outlook on life, personality, traits you see in a good mother and ambition and wrap it up.

YES!

Yes.

I don't go for model tings, they are all make up and earrings anyway, I like to scout the tings without makeup that I can see will explode with makeup.

The tings with potential, the kinda girl who don't yet know how pretty she can be.

When you find a wife like that, with the personality

2pslmwx.png

Co-Sign Lewis.

No matter how stunning she is, you'll see a next buff chick and think woooooooooi. Even IF she's NOT better looking that your woman, just because she's different and you've been staring at your missus for the longest.

I'm older than most you dons obviously so trust when I say, when you're older, looks are the LEAST of your worries. If she's GOOD for you, go for it. As long as you find her attractive. :Y:

• Upvote 3

Guest phonecharger

The dudes who want females that speak NO slang whatsoever... I hope your English is up to scratch. None of that talking in 3rd person bullshit.

didnt you say your ex looked like pounds sterling

• Downvote 1

The dudes who want females that speak NO slang whatsoever... I hope your English is up to scratch. None of that talking in 3rd person bullshit.

didnt you say your ex looked like pounds sterling

No. Just because someone broke my heart doesn't mean they were my boyfriend :/

Anyhooz... that has nothing to do with my comment. 1. Looks and language are two different things 2. I'm not the one demanding anything here.

• Downvote 1