VIP ladies

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

i gavea girl 3,000 once... didnt hear from her again

Are you serious?

A friend was telling me a story earlier in the year.

He leant a girl £500, she had money problems, was a good friend he thought.

5 years later girl ain't paid him back, when he hollad at her recently she txt back

"Wasteman"

I nearly died lol.

df

sdf

s

d

fsdf

s

f

gh

fg

h

I don't hit girls

but.....

blad i will put a pillow over her face while shes giving birth for that one

• Downvote 2

I hate when guys get sucked into a chick to the extent where they would do such stupidity

Until there is a ring on her finger take it with a pinch of salt and remember that she's not the only one out there, she can be replaced if it all goes haywire...

Edit:

Just clocked she was "a friend"

Meh...

Must have been this scenario

• Upvote 2

i bought girls drinks last night... dunno why

they drank the drinks and wen i called them over to dance she gave me the 1 finger "hold on" pose...

i see her in the club dancing wid next manz

i see her again near the end'ish of the dance, i call her over as i was on the sofa so i wanted sum scrubs or suttin...

she gave me the 1 finger "hold on" pose, continued once again to dance with nex nex man...

they drank the drinks and wen i called them over to dance she gave me the 1 finger "hold on" pose...

i see her again near the end'ish of the dance, i call her over as i was on the sofa so i wanted sum scrubs or suttin...

she gave me the 1 finger "hold on" pose, continued once again to dance with nex nex man...

You must've felt like some white pussyole

You must've felt like some white pussyole

them oxymorons there

ghef

herh

df

h

dh

fd

b

gf

bgf

b

gf

braaaaav... partly didnt care, partly was like naa this girl is paring stupid bitch

LMAO. You're now a man.

Why did you buy her a drink for tho? Did she look dehydrated?

• Upvote 3

LMAO. You're now a man.

Why did you buy her a drink for tho? Did she look dehydrated?

:rofl:

I don't think its a case of loving to be treated like crap.

To certain women its about being the one he changes for, that almost being an achievement against other women.

Its bullshit to be honest and extremely immature.

/

Certain guys can be too nice, women tend to naturally dominate that situation.

Most women do need to be challenged and kept on their toes (within reason), relationships that run perfectly smooth are boring. I can admit that.

Guest phonecharger

sd

f

sd

fs

d

fs

d

f

xcv

xc

v

xcv

x

cv

xc

vxc

vc

x

vcx

cv

cvx

cv

nigerian_man_planecrach_cp_.jpg

• Upvote 5

I don't think its a case of loving to be treated like crap.

To certain women its about being the one he changes for, that almost being an achievement against other women.

Its bullshit to be honest and extremely immature.

/

Certain guys can be too nice, women tend to naturally dominate that situation.

Most women do need to be challenged and kept on their toes (within reason), relationships that run perfectly smooth are boring. I can admit that.

But certain people don't get that... so quick to say.. yeah yeah you just like people who treat you like shit *rolls eyes*

I've spoken to guys who are so nice that they start to become cheesy... also holding back opinions so they don't upset you. Lame.

As a man, it's always about being a good judge of character, especially with women.

Of course it's easier said than done, but if you keep yourself around women that are cool, there's no need to feign disinterest or treat them mean for no reason.

/

I do think a large part of it has to do with self-esteem. A genuinely confident man (not no fake bravado) who puts HIS purpose first & not a woman, will radiate energy that a woman will respond to & all that other dumb shit becomes irrelevant.

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

I do think a large part of it has to do with self-esteem. A genuinely confident man (not no fake bravado) who puts HIS purpose first & not a woman, will radiate energy that a woman will respond to & all that other dumb shit becomes irrelevant.

this is true. when you are genuinely confident/comfortable in your own skin. women pick up on it.

Guest M12 Part 2

Why are you buying drinks for chicks? They wouldnt be in the club/bar without money to buy drinks for themselves if they are, they dehydrated gold diggers yo. If your doing it as a nice gesture fair enough but u could put those p's in a charity collection box or something tbh

I promise you now. Most clubs 90% of the girls have enough money for a taxi home and one or two drinks.

anything beyond that they obtain from simps, promoters and hookups

• Upvote 2