MIKE SAYS WATS GOOD

The Infamous

LOL@ THIS SOMALIAN BREDDA...

AND LOL@ TRANNY PRICE TRYING TO HOLD A FORT THAT NEVER EXISTED FOR HIS BOSS

as i said before find me just one example of me being chummy with the incarcerated lad and i will forever hold my peace

i could probably find multiple posts to the contrary u identity stealing collapsed colon numpty

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

as i said before find me just one example of me being chummy with the incarcerated lad and i will forever hold my peace

i could probably find multiple posts to the contrary u identity stealing collapsed colon numpty

the thing is you tried to be chummy, but never got fully accepted

• Upvote 3

the thing is you tried to be chummy, but never got fully accepted

tumblr_lg6ocwmNWq1qfjcyyo1_500.gif

• Upvote 4

Vip2 is like a family secret society

Man never forced me to aplogisize I said sorry off my own back as I took a minor thing and blew it of proportion I was bang out of order.

On that night I went south with two brehs from my ends and two Somalian brehs from Peckham who had never heard of him. Was gonna run up on him. This is 100% true we were phoning set guys about where he lived.

But no one had heard of him.

Also message mc Raw Alexander on Facebook he can confirm this is true. Ask him did mad vybe leave urban early last year august he was with two brehs and they were heading south to find a guy called mike glourious

• Upvote 2

Vip2 is like a family secret society

Man never forced me to aplogisize I said sorry off my own back as I took a minor thing and blew it of proportion I was bang out of order.

On that night I went south with two brehs from my ends and two Somalian brehs from Peckham who had never heard of him. Was gonna run up on him. This is 100% true we were phoning set guys about where he lived.

But no one had heard of him.

Also message mc Raw Alexander on Facebook he can confirm this is true. Ask him did mad vybe leave urban early last year august he was with two brehs and they were heading south to find a guy called mike glourious

Selling yayo to under cover Feds in fabrics

Man try run away to his

BMW Feds caught him outside the club searched the whip found more Charlie and MDMA

:unsure:

FAK i once went fabric with bare wraps in my balls, one dreadlock bouncer was only searching selected peoples, he picked me and gave me one intense search, found it, took it and pushed me out the back doors. I was pissed but so happy not to be nicked. It was only 4g in halfs aswell. So money wise i didnt care

thats peak same thing happened to me, was happs they didnt nick me just took a pic of me and banned me lol

heard the reason fabric is so onit nowadays is because someone died from a dodgy pill in there