THE BRIT AWARDS 2012 - ITV

imhim

Guest petercrotch

imagine if adele was black

she would be at home plaiting her little sisters hair watching this

life

And this is why i say black people should stick together,date our women and start our own sh*t but Sell outs will sell at the end of the day . Idiots dont get it

• Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

Lol init how would dating black help?

She's a white girl with a soulful voice and pl like rare sh*t. I'm saying there's black girls who are even better but don't get this shine unless there lightskin and show flesh in order to be marketable.

How would dating black help ? are you serious . Together we stand divided we fall . Explaining this type of sh*t to black people is very frustrating because you should know this

Dating black = BLACK children for a start and more black people .

Dating if serious = marriage ,marriage=children . children = our future people

Ask yourself why do asians and jews in england breed like mad WITH EACHOTHER

Every year we have the same sh*t be it the mobos or brits , people moaning that black people aint getting the same chances but whos fault is that ?

How the frigg are we going to build the black community and support black business and black people if you are not with black women .It doesn't make sense.

its absurd .

watch this please because when so many blacks dont get it i doubt theres much hope

• Upvote 2