lool daemz gonna be Daemz... EU Advert ..Tr0lling

MARVELL

lifes too short to care what an out the closet fag thinks of you online bro

Dunno what u lot think this advert means

Seems to obviously be representing foreigners assimilating into Europe, the more we are, the stronger we are

Diversity will be our greatest strength etc, same old mantra

What r u lot on about

the sequence you describe never happened and youve had to make a lot of abstract interpretations to arrive at that conclusion

i know your just towing the corporation line but looks more like they go there on a war tip but when they find out theyre outnumbered by the magical woman they acquiesce as humble prisoners, lose their identity then vanish completely, i see no three stars in the middle representing them? if they added these stars to the centre of the eu logo it would give the advert and campaign some substance.

• Upvote 3

Seems to obviously be representing foreigners assimilating into Europe, the more we are, the stronger we are

What r u lot on about

the sequence you describe never happened and youve had to make a lot of abstract interpretations to arrive at that conclusion

i know your just towing the corporation line but looks more like they go there on a war tip but when they find out theyre outnumbered by the magical woman they acquiesce as humble prisoners, lose their identity then vanish completely, i see no three stars in the middle representing them? if they added these stars to the centre of the eu logo it would give the advert and campaign some substance.

THIS

What r u lot on about

this is what i was thinking

it represents the minorities joining in and been accepted by "white" europe

but it could be colonisation aswell. they left it to the viewer to interpret.

haven watched the video the second time i withdraw analysis.

There are no three stars in the middle of the European Union

Unless you meant they fade into three stars in the middle then join the other stars on the outside?

Then it would look more likely they are apart of the EU rather then disappearing, you have a point!

But I don't think it was their intention when making this advert.

If you said that every Advert on TV at present was designed by the Government I'm sure you could make a good case for 85% of them having racial intentions.

• Downvote 3

What r u lot on about

THIS

Your not the target audience. The Advert is aimed at Europeans in some odd attempt to unruffle feathers, assuring them that the addition of millions of foreigners to their land will only strengthen Europe. Additional stars aren't needed because we are all 1 and nothing will have to change.

Lets be honest if the idea was peace and unity, it shouldn't have began with combat. See how they all came across as slightly wild and untrained despite their obvious adeptness at whatever martial art they purported to be representing. And how she had a calm resolve as if this was a test of her tolerance and not their skill. Seems as though theres quite a few subliminals, trouble is its the EU so I don't give a f*ck.

are you being serious or just on a wind up. cant be the same video you're talking about lol

its talking about integration?

then why are the three warlike characters acting aggressive until surrounded. to me its a clear message that european countries have to unite to equalize the threat of blacks,muslims and asians, who are characterised as male, ancient and volatile, while europe is female, calm, organised and modern, wearing a star trek/olympic outfit. when artforms such as film use metaphors the metaphors they choose to use will affect the interpretation, otherwise why are these metaphors being used. we dont understand these three figures, they are a threat and from a different era, they burst onto the scene and move towards us. we combine to make them calm down then disappear. this is what Actually Happens in the film i dont know what additional data you guys are interpreting

there is probably two or three million ways to symbolise integration, this is far from one of them. the message is clearly one of us against them, only as a united europe can we equalize the threat of the barbaric non white world

i dont care either way about this message i just care about accurate analysis of media

Carp I'd like to think it was as innocent as that but I don't believe it is.

Why didn't they show non threatening males & females that are black, Indian, Chinese of all ages etc? Why did the personification of Europe have to be a innocent non aggressive woman? And the rest the people who they want to ''integrate'' are all aggressive & stepping to her like they wanted beef? Why didn't the European woman multiply into males & females that are young & old to represent Europe? Then end it with all of them shaking hands, pecking, hugging, smiling, being welcoming towards each other etc? but instead all the other ethnics are surrounded by the personification of Europe?

I was born at night but not last night. I don't buy it in the slightest.

its obv about the rise of brazil, india and china, the woman is meant to be some kind of uma thurman kill bill type character as she wearing the yellow jumpsuit from game of death. the idea is that the only way for european countries to remain relevant among superpowers is to group together (eu). The advert is unbelievably clumsy and ill conceived, perhaps including an american wrestler and a russian cossack might of made it seem less loaded but tbh depicting diplomatoc/trade relations as a martial arts battle is as ludicrous as it is adversarial.

lol at 'they come to rape her' or it having anything to do with immigration.