muslims praying at west ham

Mr. Martinez

lol what do u do if ur muslim and work in retail or some sh*t

I used to work in retail with 2 Muslims

One used to take smoking breaks but not prayer breaks. But would still request time to go to Friday prayer at the mosque

The other one didn't pray when at work either

Both were practising Pakistanis

You cant be a practicing muslim and not pray

Its like saying someone is a beef eating vegetarian

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One used to take smoking breaks but not prayer breaks. But would still request time to go to Friday prayer at the mosque

thing is Christianity and islam is so similar except we believe Jesus is a prophet and others believe he is the son of god and the only thing that differentiates between a Muslim and non is praying 5 times a day. 

Eskay if I wanted that life I would emigrate over to that land. This is England, I like to go the carvery for my dinner, get absolutely wankered most nights. Talk footie in the pub. Only thing I want from those lot is a curry and a cab home after get rat faced.

Where is Muslimland/Islamland ?

Was thinking about making this topic the other day but couldn't be assed

I think Muslims are catching all the fire for the people of this country turning against Christianity and becoming atheists as it is a lot more difficult to say stuff your bible then it is to mock practising muslims.

i dont like islam or religion

its difficult

i dont want them to pray there but then again this is a free society

i hate those scumbag white working class english cunts

i wish hitler had won at least the 3rd reich was well dressed and didnt suffer laddish banter

tbh

This free society talk only gets drawn for when its suits the user.

As much as we like to believe this country is. Certain things just cant run and this is one of it.

• Downvote 1

lol get the fuck outta here

Eskay if I wanted that life I would emigrate over to that land. This is England, I like to go the carvery for my dinner, get absolutely wankered most nights. Talk footie in the pub. Only thing I want from those lot is a curry and a cab home after get rat faced.

Countries where Islam is the dominant religion. I am not going to live in Jamaica and tell people they should not smoke weed. I wont go to africa and tell people should not live in mud huts or should not walk around bare foot and try to change their way of life.  

• Downvote 2

Countries where Islam is the dominant religion. I am not going to live in Jamaica and tell people they should not smoke weed. I wont go to africa and tell people should not live in mud huts or should not walk around bare foot and try to change their way of life.  

Not all Jamaicans smoke weed and mud huts is becoming a thing of the past in Africa, stereotypes only fuels ignorance mate

Tbf I went for a piss come out and see 10 men hood ups praying and chanting facing an empty wall

Id be pondering my escape plan

Time and a place

I can easily see how some would be intimidated by it.

I think it's all down to miscommunication, regular football fans are not used to it and muslims see it as their right.

Maybe muslims should be a bit more forthcoming with behaviour which might catch the regular public off guard, maybe an announcement on the tanoy system or a sign stating '15mins prayer' would be much better recieved.