SHOUTS TO WOODPECKER

Lionel & Dave

Guest Chelsea Jack

Somalian really made the point tbh, weaker personalities thought they could become better forum personalities by boying off stronger members. Doesnt really work like that we just get post after post of muggy people tryna boy ppl.

This

Guys coming with crack talk I have never had that in my life. To a person who has been around certain circles and knows a certain lifestyle they will know the difference with drugs etc. If guys have a sheltered life and only way they can relate is through the wire or rap songs so wont be clued up so will come out with quick witted dumb responses.

I use to waste my time on discussing stuff with the 'weaker users' usual response would be didn't read or di drugs I cant blame them for their response because they are not mentally develop in the topic I am explaining to them so they come up with adolescent response.

I never got involved in the young £ argument but that showed me that allot of guys are so sheltered they could not take in what he was saying they would use the weak follower response and type cringe.

what is this topic with young $ everyone is on bout?

I never got involved in the young £ argument but that showed me that allot of guys are so sheltered they could not take in what he was saying they would use the weak follower response and type cringe.

Same

Young £ was speaking like a gassed 15 year old lost soul.

Have a word with yourself about sheltered.

• Downvote 1

No, I'm not buying that, if we had matured, we wouldn't have users copying the above users' posts with stupid spellings as often as we do. There are the few times it's been funny, like when heaux was first dropped, but so many shit ones in between.

• Upvote 2

Young £ dropped some knowledge and instead of someone countering him with a proper discussion. Guys just quoted and said cringe instead of trying to take in some understanding of what he was saying.

This is my point about weak personalitys on here no one could type something back guys just tried to mock and leave a 2 word answer. Only places you can actually have a decent discussion is the sports room and gaming room.

No, I'm not buying that, if we had matured, we wouldn't have users copying the above users' posts with stupid spellings as often as we do. There are the few times it's been funny, like when heaux was first dropped, but so many sh*t ones in between.

Which are the good 1nz and bad wunz? let us sit down and give a critical analysis of each one u d*ckhead

No, I'm not buying that, if we had matured, we wouldn't have users copying the above users' posts with stupid spellings as often as we do. There are the few times it's been funny, like when heaux was first dropped, but so many sh*t ones in between.

Which are the good 1nz and bad wunz? let us sit down and give a critical analysis of each one u d*ckhead

or how about we limit it to 10% of Your posts so You actually have to produce some content. 

• Upvote 2

last few chaps posts have been emotional

Guest Chelsea Jack

last few chaps posts have been emotional

Losing it.

/

The lingo needs to stop, ain't funny anymore.

Especially when that ginger fella joins in.

who cares it's not serious bro.. all u do is moan and moan you woman

The new breed are not as jokes driven. The old characters were funny or came with the stupidness that was so stupid it was funny.

I remember I joined a week or so before AshMan & Intellinigga & brought Shaq a year later. The randomness was funny and there were never any clique behaviour.

Was like the attitude era of RWD/VIP2.