OMG look at this racist message board

cola

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave it.Freedom of speech and all that.I'm an official member of the BNP. I don't like the way to have "white pride" is deemed as racism. I also enjoy their policy of kicking out all 1st generation immigrants and their kids, all asylum seekers, etc. More and more people are backing BNP so it shouldn't be long...
mite b a bit longer The fascist British National Party (BNP) has suffered a serious setback in its bid to make a further breakthrough in Thursday's elections. The racist organisation made a net gain of just ONE local councillor - winning nine, but losing eight. This, despite them standing over 750 local council candidates across the country. The BNP's dismal performance is a tribute to the mass campaigning that took place in the run-up to the elections. Across the UK, thousands of people distributed anti-fascist leaflets, and many many successful anti-racist gigs and other events were organised to highlight the BNP threat. In a final push yesterday, scores of music stars - supporters of the Love Music Hate Racism (LMHR) campaign - sent out emails and website appeals to their fans to vote to stop the BNP. LMHR was deluged with emails and myspace messages from music fans who said this had prompted them to go out use their vote. Hard-Fi said, "The BNP have once again tried to use misinformation and distortion in an attempt to deceive the British public. Hard-Fi wish to state our continued opposition to the BNP and continued support for Love Music Hate Racism and the fight against racism and fascism." Lethal Bizzle said: "The BNP's failure in the local elections is brilliant news. I'm so glad to be associated with Love Music Hate Racism, and as an artist with such multicultural fans I'm gonna continue to support the cause through my music."

Community Housing Group. Can't niggers just sponsor their own bongo parties? lol dat sites alotlol at dat women frm ends shes talkin about totty carnival an sum guy post dis "I see they have a 'n***** history".Day one , Climb out of tree.Day yesterday, Still climbing out of tree."dese guys r actully funny but wud get lenged off da globe

There's nothing wrong with the BNP. It's hardly racist to want to bring back/preserve what's left of the traditional values of this country.I celebrate MayDay. I fly the English flag, I also do not want immigrants spoiling my country. One day the BNP WILL be in power wether the muesli eating hippies like it or not. More and more of us are turning to the BNP.It's hardly racist to say ethnics SHOULD remain the minority in England. This is a white country so please stop kidding yourselves when you say "This is a multi-cultural country." It is NOT, it's white, therefor the majority of people should be white. I'm sick of moany, faggot lefties saying otherwise and accusing the BNP of being racist.

Guest Doughboi
After work some buddies and I went to a bowling alley/arcade nearby that opened last month. I never been before but they said it was state of the art and very entertaining. I was having a ball and doing great in the game when a group of coons showed up out of the woodwork. There was one lane open at the farthest end and one by us, guess which one they picked?The niggers were so loud that we couldn't concentrate at all on the game. I started getting into the bowling stance and eyeing the pins when a sow shrieked out "I in da gutta, fool!" It caused me to drop the ball right on my foot but I was wearing bowling shoes of course didn't feel a thing.We all went over the snack bar to get a bite to eat but the lane was still reserved by us and all our stuff was there. When we got back one of the niggers was playing in our lane with our balls! My two buddies both hate coons so yelled out to them that it is our lane that we paid for. This ugly buck came over and started niggerbabblin at us "Yo left so now it ours!" he said. My friend politely told him that we reserved the lane for two hours so until that time was up we had the lane. The primitive animal didn't understand and still insisted that the lane now belonged to them. My friend brought his own bowling ball so was sickened to see one of the niggers use. He snatched it away from her instantly and a chimp out followed.I shrugged and started to bowl anyways since we paid for it but the buck got right in my face "This our lane boy!" That was enough for me so I replied with "F**king shitskinned n*****! We paid for this d*mned lane so go the f**k away!" The n*****'s jaw dropped open and it looked like he seen a ghost. The three other boons looked dumbfounded and one scratched their head like a typical ape. "Ima get tha managa!" one said then scampered away.The manager who was a n***** worshiping white liberal said "If you racists don't leave we will call the cops!" and he called someone on his walkie talkie. We still had 30 minutes left that we paid for so my friend told him this to no avail. This security guard, a n*****, came up and said we had to go. Fourty dollars wasted on this niggerfuxated place! We will never go back again.

Well? How are the BNP racist?... I'm waiting...
serious we need a PROPER insurrection type thing for this.everyone sign up now but dont post. and im backing at 10pm we just flood one section of the forum with pro-black people topics, jokes and images from mydaughtersf*ckingablackdude.com

I would just like someone to explain how they are racist.People are quick to throw accusations around without evidence or theory.

Guest Doughboi
Well? How are the BNP racist?... I'm waiting...
serious we need a PROPER insurrection type thing for this.everyone sign up now but dont post. and im backing at 10pm we just flood one section of the forum with pro-black people topics, jokes and images from mydaughtersf*ckingablackdude.com
U man flood in at 10pmSecond assault at 1am is me biggrin.gif

Guest Floyd Mayweather
everyone sign up now but dont post. and im backing at 10pm we just flood one section of the forum with pro-black people topics, jokes and images from mydaughtersf*ckingablackdude.com
!!!!