LMAO @ this poor excuse of a man!!!

Em Dott

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

biggrin.gif Why would you have that? Why?I would of had a field day in knocking them out, practising and perfecting techniques and sh*t. I would even try the legendary "knee to the heart"Bout you napp me, take my P, abuse me, hit me with a broomstick and film it. f*cking DUMB. Heads would be rolling.SMH
then they cry the innocence sh*t u get done for assaultmaybe even through in some sexual sh*t n u end up on the sex offenders registersome lose/lose situation
Better than being known as the breh who got robbed and shamed by a bunch of girls.
yeacoz rapist is a much better rep
its a r*pe or get raped world out there. i prefer to do the raping

Guest Master_Yoda
lol they probably sat on his face an allsorts violation
LOLYou know his dad saw the video and probably thought "What a f*cking pusy I raised. Where did I go wrong?"
Ouch.i wonder who the parents are more pissed at the girls for doing this sh*t or there son for being a pussbag

biggrin.gif Why would you have that? Why?I would of had a field day in knocking them out, practising and perfecting techniques and sh*t. I would even try the legendary "knee to the heart"Bout you napp me, take my P, abuse me, hit me with a broomstick and film it. f*cking DUMB. Heads would be rolling.SMH
then they cry the innocence sh*t u get done for assaultmaybe even through in some sexual sh*t n u end up on the sex offenders registersome lose/lose situation
Better than being known as the breh who got robbed and shamed by a bunch of girls.
yeacoz rapist is a much better rep
its a r*pe or get raped world out there. i prefer to do the raping
LOL

Guest Randy Orton

thats f*cking deep...if he was out numbered theres not much he could do really you could be some wedge motherf*cker if ten 8 year old girls with weapons surround you your f*ckedhowever if that was mei would of raped them all (not the 8 year olds)(no rapist)

ajkdajsdaasdadjksakodsadasdklps[ak]dslkaa'[who was the pum on here who admitted running from a "gang of girls cos they looked like they were coming from a rave and he didnt wana get his phone sucked.looks like they finally caught up with you bossman

Guest Yoshie.
IIIIILLLLLLLLLL KNEEEEEEEEE YOURRRRR HEARRRRRRTLEAVE YOU WEEZING IN A WHEELCHAIRIF YOU TRY TO r*pe THIS EVIL BRER
Lool.Poor guy.Imagine the guys face when he had to tell somone.LMAO