If rape was socially accepted

GoldCoast

its perceived as wrong because it is morally wrong, you are RAPING a woman which means you are forcing sex out of some1 unwilling, i don't rape people not because society says its wrong, because i feel its wrong, if society allowed rape to go forth that would be a f*cked up place, if i was born into a world where rape was the norm i think i would lobby to make it illegal, the reason the law is in place because its a common stance on the moral ground, and it came about organically, but i swear there were times like toney said where rape was the norm, like vikings burnin down villages and raping women, thats kinda stupid and pointless though, sex is like one of the most natural things in the world, and if you have to force it out of someone you are a waste man, unless you are disabled and sh*t, then you just save up your benefits and go to your local whore house.at the end of it all if rape did become the norm then the girls wouldn't try to resist as much would they?? so it would be something else, not rape...
your argument is flawed....This is how I see it, people who say no say so because religion and yearrs of social dictating has programmed their mind that rape is wrong but imagine a society where you grew up which had no laws or no stigma attached to rape. How would you as an adult when you are of age know if its wrong or right? a baby knows not whats wrong and only learns its morals and beliefs from school, parents and religion. Human beings will do most things horrible so far as it is socially accepted and no one around us deems it wrong.ps: I'm 100% against rape...this topic is just to get people to think differently and see how we live in preconditioned world.

Guest Dark Emperor

it is common sense that if someone is brought up to think there is nothing wrong with r*pe they wont think anything is wrong with it. And in a way there isnt, as r*pe is a natural occurence.

if i was born into a world where r*pe was the norm i think i would lobby to make it illegal
Doubt it.If you were born into a society which saw nothing wrong with Raping people, you wouldn't see any problem with it.Morals aren't inherent, they're learned from the environment you grow up in.
Exactly, that's the reason why it was ok to kill Jewish people during the Holocaustmost of the SS had no qualms about murder because they'd been brought up thinking the Jews were flawed people

its perceived as wrong because it is morally wrong, you are RAPING a woman which means you are forcing sex out of some1 unwilling, i don't rape people not because society says its wrong, because i feel its wrong, if society allowed rape to go forth that would be a f*cked up place, if i was born into a world where rape was the norm i think i would lobby to make it illegal, the reason the law is in place because its a common stance on the moral ground, and it came about organically, but i swear there were times like toney said where rape was the norm, like vikings burnin down villages and raping women, thats kinda stupid and pointless though, sex is like one of the most natural things in the world, and if you have to force it out of someone you are a waste man, unless you are disabled and sh*t, then you just save up your benefits and go to your local whore house.at the end of it all if rape did become the norm then the girls wouldn't try to resist as much would they?? so it would be something else, not rape...
your argument is flawed....This is how I see it, people who say no say so because religion and yearrs of social dictating has programmed their mind that rape is wrong but imagine a society where you grew up which had no laws or no stigma attached to rape. How would you as an adult when you are of age know if its wrong or right? a baby knows not whats wrong and only learns its morals and beliefs from school, parents and religion. Human beings will do most things horrible so far as it is socially accepted and no one around us deems it wrong.ps: I'm 100% against rape...this topic is just to get people to think differently and see how we live in preconditioned world.
thats a very pesimistic view of society, and i have to say that your argument is flawed, you say pre conditioned but in a sense isn't pre conditioned really evolution, you present the culmination of your generations rationality and moral bases built from scratch or from former generation, and the new generation learns the morals and adds to it, sure you will get the odd one or two humans that will hold us back but the dynamic human spirit is always going to be fighting for a just and moral society. if there was no pre-conditioned than there would be no evolution, and history would repeat itself. And i disagree with the fact that if you are told something is ok and should be accepted you will be open to accept it, sure maybe when you are young and impressionable but when you have gained a certain amount of knowledge and wisdom your own perspective of the world will shape, i mean even if rape was legal it would only be a matter of time untill it became illegal, i mean if it was common, surely some1's mother or sister would be eventually raped, and they would see the pain this caused and the least they would do is not rape, this is how morals are formed. if morals were solely based in the 'nurture spectrum' of things then why have we evolved out of hanging people in public, and throwing sh*t onto streets.

if i was born into a world where r*pe was the norm i think i would lobby to make it illegal
Doubt it.If you were born into a society which saw nothing wrong with Raping people, you wouldn't see any problem with it.Morals aren't inherent, they're learned from the environment you grow up in.
thats not neccessarly true, i mean if this was the case then how come woman have lobbied all over the world for better rights etc etc?
Because it wasn't socially accepted for Women to be substandard in the first place. Only by one sector of society - the blokes. If it was not against the law to r*pe women, then (knowing what you know now), youd probably be disgusted with the thought.If it was legal, and noone had a problem with it, noone would know any better as they had not been conditioned to believe it was morally wrong.Nice thought to know I could mash up my neighbour if I wanted to still.

come on carpewhere do morals come from?
i'll say morals come from our nature. we have the inherent ability to know right from wrong, it matures in people differently and then things vary based on our social envt what is wrong and what isnt. if there was a society where forced sexed on the female is socially acceptible, this would still be mainly acceptable by the males not by most females. even an animal has its days when it has to back off. topic is just weird.

its perceived as wrong because it is morally wrong, you are RAPING a woman which means you are forcing sex out of some1 unwilling, i don't r*pe people not because society says its wrong, because i feel its wrong, if society allowed r*pe to go forth that would be a f*cked up place, if i was born into a world where r*pe was the norm i think i would lobby to make it illegal, the reason the law is in place because its a common stance on the moral ground, and it came about organically, but i swear there were times like toney said where r*pe was the norm, like vikings burnin down villages and raping women, thats kinda stupid and pointless though, sex is like one of the most natural things in the world, and if you have to force it out of someone you are a waste man, unless you are disabled and sh*t, then you just save up your benefits and go to your local whore house.at the end of it all if r*pe did become the norm then the girls wouldn't try to resist as much would they?? so it would be something else, not r*pe...
war time r*pe still goes on, its a form of pyscological and biological warfare, r*pe all these women, then their men dont want them when the war is over, and then u get bare war babies, babies of r*pe an it can f*ck up a whole societyits like, people are still enslaved to this day, in places like the sudan and even in this country, its socially acceptable amongst a lot of groups, but there are still people who fight against it, even when it was a giant industry, no matter what the law says or what the so called majority agree on there will always be those of us who kno what is right from wrong

I wouldnt r*pe men but I would make them show me their willies before entering in a 'courtship' with them.That should be socially acceptable. Get an idea of what youre dealing with first.
If a chung gyal came up to me on road and asked me to show her i wouldn't hesitate If the girl aint on it i aint on it if i have a son I'd rather him being a serial killer/gay person/drug addict/alcholic/Liverpool fan than being a rapist whether its socialy accepted or not they are the low of the low anybody who would even think about it needs serious therapy quick

• 6 years later...