If rape was socially accepted

GoldCoast

yeah but would we know any bettercoz the thing about these kinda questions theyre answered with minds knowing thats its wrongif it was socially accepted i dont think we would know any different therefore it becoming standard procedurelikegirl to friend: oh i got raped todayfriend: oh ok, how was it?girl: boring, he had no idea how to r*pefriend: oh seeeeeen, dem 1s dere...
biggrin.gif:D :D

the thing is thats how our governments work.if 6 in every 10 people started campaiging for r*pe or anything else to be legalised. They would have to do it or risk losing to some BNP type party or a rival who would fulfill these people's wishes just to get in the door.
Please don't tell me you think our leadership is that democratic. 90% of the country could be screaming things at Tony Blair (back then) and he wouldn't give a sh*t. Worst comes to worst Labour lose the next bi-election.If r*pe was the norms, girls wouldn't be so stush.

yeah but would we know any bettercoz the thing about these kinda questions theyre answered with minds knowing thats its wrongif it was socially accepted i dont think we would know any different therefore it becoming standard procedurelikegirl to friend: oh i got raped todayfriend: oh ok, how was it?girl: boring, he had now idea how to r*pefriend: oh seeeeeen, dem 1s dere...
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
fsjafbkjbsjBKJBBUJRDBHGKBRIFBVIfNBRTF#]nteanbteanba;rbwBDVLMDgfndgihrhbmlmfaoSFKBAKJBDGJVBBkjahadhhadjwbfjbelbgfjq
biggrin.gif:D :D

its perceived as wrong because it is morally wrong, you are RAPING a woman which means you are forcing sex out of some1 unwilling, i don't rape people not because society says its wrong, because i feel its wrong, if society allowed rape to go forth that would be a f*cked up place, if i was born into a world where rape was the norm i think i would lobby to make it illegal, the reason the law is in place because its a common stance on the moral ground, and it came about organically, but i swear there were times like toney said where rape was the norm, like vikings burnin down villages and raping women, thats kinda stupid and pointless though, sex is like one of the most natural things in the world, and if you have to force it out of someone you are a waste man, unless you are disabled and sh*t, then you just save up your benefits and go to your local whore house.at the end of it all if rape did become the norm then the girls wouldn't try to resist as much would they?? so it would be something else, not rape...

if i was born into a world where r*pe was the norm i think i would lobby to make it illegal
Doubt it.If you were born into a society which saw nothing wrong with Raping people, you wouldn't see any problem with it.Morals aren't inherent, they're learned from the environment you grow up in.

if i was born into a world where r*pe was the norm i think i would lobby to make it illegal
Doubt it.If you were born into a society which saw nothing wrong with Raping people, you wouldn't see any problem with it.Morals aren't inherent, they're learned from the environment you grow up in.
thats not neccessarly true, i mean if this was the case then how come woman have lobbied all over the world for better rights etc etc?

By the way, what do you mean by "socially accepted"?Sex before marriage is generally accepted but it's forbidden in the bible. r*pe's also forbidden in Christianity so if it was socially acceptable like sex before marriage is then I would probably not partake in it. I'm not saying I don't have sex before marriage, but I (like most others) clearly pick and choose the religious rules I break based on how bad I think it is. I would always think r*pe is bad because you're making somebody do something that they don't want to do, just for your own gratification.