Barclays Premier League Week 1

Guest al@x

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lahis bare smug 2dayfull of jokes+smart commentsc what ure saying next sunday thoughrooney injury=good newstevez making his prem debut in a manchester derby? thats made 4 him thenhappy with the arsenal win+hleb scoringhe looked overjoyed,needs 2 use it & kick on from there

lol @ RooneyMade my weekend that did
Infamous, ratings. Ur teams looking SERIOUS.Still ain't winning the league though biggrin.gif
Can't wait for the Chelsea gameIf we beat you confidence will be sky highbut I have a funny feeling Lampard will dead us
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I backing u lot top win the prem this year *throws up*As long as u get off 2 aq good start an keep the away form going.....boy. And yes, lampard will dead you :D

Guest roskie_07
United flopped against Reading...got to be beating team like Reading(no pisstake of course on Reading's behalf played)
Yeah....Going on like i was humbled.Dug yourself into that one you silly little mug.Now never bother saying my name again in any thread.
feeling happy coz United drew are we....

United flopped against Reading...got to be beating team like Reading(no pisstake of course on Reading's behalf played)
Yeah....Going on like i was humbled.Dug yourself into that one you silly little mug.Now never bother saying my name again in any thread.
feeling happy coz United drew are we....
No.