What is the most offensive thing someone has ever said to you?

Flat Eric

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO @ Nem Kid. He's got some punchlines boy.Most offensive thing was being called Nigger by some Kurds in Edgware Road when I was like 15.Most hurtful thing was when I was kicked out of my yard, and when I had packed everything to move downstairs to the car, my Dad acatully said to me "And when you are done, change your address so none of your letters come here". And then walked off. Bear in mind that was the only thing he said to me that entire tim I was there packing. I was so hurt it was unreal.

LMAO @ Nem Kid. He's got some punchlines boy.Most offensive thing was being called Nigger by some Kurds in Edgware Road when I was like 15.Most hurtful thing was when I was kicked out of my yard, and when I had packed everything to move downstairs to the car, my Dad acatully said to me "And when you are done, change your address so none of your letters come here". And then walked off. Bear in mind that was the only thing he said to me that entire tim I was there packing. I was so hurt it was unreal.
rahwhat did u do to get kicked to the curb?

rahwhat did u do to get kicked to the curb?
LMAOLong story, but basically nothing. I was being penalised because he had some huge fight with my aunt on the phoen about me, and because I was staying at with her whenever I came down from uni because he and I had a falling out, he cut off his nose to spite his face and basically said my aunt can be my mother (seeing as my mum lives in Ghana). He was being a prick. He's your typical stubborn African parent. Even if he's wrong, he's right.

LMAOLong story, but basically nothing. I was being penalised because he had some huge fight with my aunt on the phoen about me, and because I was staying at with her whenever I came down from uni because he and I had a falling out, he cut off his nose to spite his face and basically said my aunt can be my mother (seeing as my mum lives in Ghana). He was being a prick. He's your typical stubborn African parent. Even if he's wrong, he's right.
Damn

• 1 month later...
erm......before my dad left my family for good, he told me i would never amount to nothing, not even a street sweeper.....(i was only 13/14 at the time and i just got in from school)...
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg;LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAOJHGOAPHGASDHIOASDHGAIOHASFIOFHASDOIFHASSADIGHA]POASDHFGIOJAHSDF###them bars there boyno wonder you love ya girl so much its bait your dad kicks you out the yard to lash ya mother cos you put him off his food