Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

brink in dani alves of course

Houghton is gone.Camolli walked in the dressing room said they terminated the contract and they will report to training tomorrow morning.
best news spurs fans have heard since they won league cuphoughton was really bringing them down
loldat random mix guy that did f*ck all?he was there 4 time stil

We can confirm that the Board has this evening asked Martin Jol, Club Manager and Chris Hughton, First Team Coach to stand down from their positions with immediate effect.We have not taken these decisions lightly or without recognition of the contribution both Martin and Chris have made to the Club.Chairman Daniel Levy said: “For me, Martin and Chris’ departure is regrettable. Our greatest wish was to see results turn in our favour and for there to be no need for change. We feel honoured that Martin has been manager at our Club, having seen us qualify twice for Europe. Chris has been with us since 1977, bar a three year period, both as player and coach and he has been an excellent ambassador for the Club. They have been professional, popular and respected members of the coaching staff and there will always be a warm welcome for them both at the Lane.”Martin Jol added: “I can understand the position of the Club in light of the results. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Tottenham Hotspur is a special Club and I want to thank the terrific staff and players. For me the fans were always amazing with their support so I would also like to say thank you – I shall never forget them.”We shall report in due course on new appointments to the coaching staff. In the interim, the First Team will be coached by our current Development Coach, Clive Allen and Alex Inglethorpe, our Youth Team manager.

You're probably right.However, the fact that your board barefaced denied approaching Ramos months ago and have now appointed him has taken you, Jol and the players for Ian Beale.Absolute joke biggrin.gifAlso LOL at Spurs (first PLC club I think) being run by faceless share holders who want money back on their investment.Any Dragons Den.

If we don't sign anyone in Jan, we could be in serious trouble.
I'm sorry I thought you already had a good squad ready to overtake Arsenal.Signings in January you know... biggrin.gif
Everyones know i said we needed a creative midfielder and a left winger to have a chance of breaking into the top 4. :D

He likes to come forward wouldn't mind him in midfield got some strength unlike Jenas, Zokora got strength but always looks for the foul. I see the goal tonight he was shouting for someone to mark the player but no one did he should have just marked him, him self Lee was challenging the dude with he the ball, they was no other player in front of him should have just marked his man cut out the lone ranger sh*t