Biggup the man that used to say Rooney was Overatted

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

Enjoy waiting another year for him to score 2 in one game.
As opposed to waiting a whole year for you to successfully mix 2 tunes together.*Thumbs up*

thats what im saying and ANELKA said rooney and tevez are a sh*t partnership
neva said sh*tOriginally i thought it could work but Tevez has been off form imo hasnt produced the form he did last season, I ve been waiing for him to busrt into lifeSaha & Rooney is a better partnership imo not just for Rooney but for the teamAs 4 Rooney, personally i think he is great ever since he scored that goal against Seaman, i knew he was special

He is only as ovverated as everybody else is.He has...6 in 5 games i think it is? Plus he broke his toe about a month ago..Even when he doesnt score he makes very vital contributions, assits, play leading to assists, workrate, drawing defenders with runs etc...He was instrumental in Utd winning the championship last season, give him a little credit, he is only young and is yet to hit his peak.And Rooney and Tevez are very very very similar players, which makes it hard for them to work together..they both ideally need to play off of someone, which would be Saha, but with out a Big frontman to play off...they seem to be slightly disorientated..which is why Owen & Rooney do not work well together (apart from the rest of the england team playing horrendous football)4-3-3 FTW!

Depends what the ratings are.Is he top class? Yes.Is he a fantastic player? Yes.Is he world class? No.Why not? Because he lacks something that all world class players have. Consistancy.
He will have that in time im sure.Although....I don't know many players that are world class that are ACTUALLY consistant through every competition domestic/naitonal/CL.....Infact, it seems everytime i tell someone that a players is excellent/world class, that very match...they choose to have an off game....tsk tsk. biggrin.gif

Depends what the ratings are.Is he top class? Yes.Is he a fantastic player? Yes.Is he world class? No.Why not? Because he lacks something that all world class players have. Consistancy.
He will have that in time im sure.Although....I don't know many players that are world class that are ACTUALLY consistant through every competition domestic/naitonal/CL.....Infact, it seems everytime i tell someone that a players is excellent/world class, that very match...they choose to have an off game....tsk tsk. biggrin.gif
He completely bossed us yesterday.He doesn't do that consistantly enough.Wether its because Fergie has the team focusing around Ronaldo more, IDK, but during his latter days at Everton, early days for England and early days for United, he was bossing them regulaly.He's more of a team player now, and does the clever thing.When he was playing on instinct he was tearing teams apart on a regs.He owned us today, Bolton home and away last season and Fulham at home in the first game last season.. Apart from that I can't really remember Rooney bossing a game like;Gerrard, Ronaldinho, Messi, Henry (at Arsenal), Ronaldo, Kaka, Pirlo etc do.They are truly world class IMO, because if the team has anoff day, but they don't... the team still win.Rooney needs people around him to play well USUALLY.

if rooney isnt world class then henry and gerrard never were either

he played left wing most of last season

He scored twice against Zat Knight VillaWhoop dee dooWatch him have a 8 month goal drought like usual
lahi u really embarass urself sometimes with certain commentsactually i think u jus spend to much time on liverpool boards and u get brainwashed