Fly Boy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio Raheem...
It is.Personally I think she's keepin it real.I will explain why after a few more replysPerhaps.
She aint keeping it real. Shes the sortta chick that just says sh*t to impress bres init. Like 'I dont hang out with females, they are too bitchy'
I swear all the girls who say this are f*cking rude/awful and repel chicks anyway, atleast in my experience.

It is.Personally I think she's keepin it real.I will explain why after a few more replysPerhaps.
She aint keeping it real. Shes the sortta chick that just says sh*t to impress bres init. Like 'I dont hang out with females, they are too bitchy'
I swear all the girls who say this are f*cking rude/awful and repel chicks anyway, atleast in my experience.
YEP. What they mean is, 'Im such a big hoe that all my female friends are jealous/angry at the amount of c*ck I get so I stopped hanging around with them'Moretime they are the easiest chicks to move to.

That is bigtime ho talk, soon as a girl says that, HOOOOO, dont even need to know anymore about her really =\

got time to make a video specifying rules of being a f*ck buddy like she gets 5 cents for every orgasm like kfc gives 5 cents for every bucket of chicken sold to the owner of the recipe.IDIOTlmfao @ know ya role its bait she if f*ckin unemployed small d*ck niggas in atlantathe rules are different for every INDIVIDUAL and they CHANGE when each INDIVIDUAL meets another INDIVIDUAL so her making these rules like she is the mother of the earth NAH GA MEK IT.i done some nice things for a f*ck buddyand jack sh*t for another as it depends on the PERSON