LEVELS ARE LOW

Lieutenant

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fao - vip2 males , what would your ideal vip2 female user look like then ? it seems not many of us vip2 females match up to your " standards "
653_gabrielle_union_nov05_maxim01.jpg
oh gad*saves**prints**makes a hole in the poster*
My wife is gonna look like her, I promise you.And she will be Ghanaian.
Watch the hungry vip2 males bread this ting HARD.
Hate when these youts do this. And when its your time to holla she's like " biggrin.gif " cos of all these no game vip2'ers filling up her inbox chatting the same sh*t.

I wanna see Danielle and X:tina...I have a feeling there very pretty too.
why?is it cos they have nice e-personalities?and have so far been illusive with showing themselves?
Yh their incognito. Quite mysterious.
Xtina is cute still. Got a nice smile. Still.
Mz Boyage is very pretty , Looks spanish
Go home stevie wonder.
LOL
LMAO

you man love to run off allt he females then complain that theres not enough females
I dont know about you lot but i dont come on here for females.So i dont care same way..But, if a little sending runs them off the site then boy [Tulse]Only the strong survive[/Tulse]
gotta have varietyllow an all man forum

Lets see your pic, the creator of this topic... just to see what kind of monstrous being we are dealing with here.You are some sad tit trying to get popularity by putting down others... It's Christmas time, Jesus's birthday is soon, and you pay him with this behaviour... you make me sick.
i would rather not thank u.. had my pic on rwd and i was cool.. no need for it on hereon a lighter note Mz Boyage would get it mz.jpg
Why not... who cares about what you had on RWD, and who cares if you think you were cool. Maybe your just afraid that I will rip your ugly evil mug to shreds you f*cking c*nt!
oi come on.. whats with the language?it's Jesus' birthday next week.. what would he make of that sort of language?confessions is you
seen this is what she looks like how u get her pic? be carefull her man dont hunt u downheard he is some tonk leng man who cotches in the corner at fwd