Suicide

manuel

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they were tryna get their virgins(although i believe in the conspiracy thoery)
biggrin.gifsame
LOOLWhat's funny is those people (so-called terrorist groups) always go on about how women should cover themselves because it promotes promiscuity if they let their hair show or something, but they wanna kill innocent people and receive 72 virgins in heaven.Killing innocent people for lust SMHf*ck hypocrite bastards

biggrin.gifsame
LOOLWhat's funny is those people (so-called terrorist groups) always go on about how women should cover themselves because it promotes promiscuity if they let their hair show or something, but they wanna kill innocent people and receive 72 virgins in heaven.Killing innocent people for lust SMHf*ck hypocrite bastards
yupbut then you cant expect any logic from someone who would encourage flying a plane into a building.

biggrin.gifsame
yupbut then you cant expect any logic from someone who would encourage flying a plane into a building.
True true

I have mixed feelings about it.It is selfish in a way but then again those who are directly affected by it can only be selfish in thinking of the victim as selfish to have killed themselves. They should be happy for them and see that their loved one is now 'free'. They say it's hard to let someone go but when you know they were not living a good life you should be happy for them. It's like seeing a relative suffering with illness then when they die knowing that they are free of that pain.Reading that '26A' book REALLY made me see it in a different way.

lol smaddy, its joke you say its selfish about lord knows what gioes through their mind if they think they cant turn to nooneWhen yesterday when we was talkin about childhood problems you was like tough sh*t I dont care biggrin.gif
i said that its a different story if you want to tell someone what youve been through, regardless whether i care to listen or not, there are people out there that willrather than make up stupid liesjus like im sayin its selfish to commit suicide, im not justifying the act

lol smaddy, its joke you say its selfish about lord knows what gioes through their mind if they think they cant turn to nooneWhen yesterday when we was talkin about childhood problems you was like tough sh*t I dont care biggrin.gif
i said that its a different story if you want to tell someone what youve been through, regardless whether i care to listen or not, there are people out there that willrather than make up stupid liesjus like im sayin its selfish to commit suicide, im not justifying the act
first comes the lies...then the suicides :D*makes into hook*

Suicide is selfish when you jump infront of a bus or train because you may traumatise the driver and what not.but people have their reasons to be honest and unless you fully know whats gong in that persons mind, its selfish of you to think of it as being only a loss to you.

suicide isn't selfishits selfish of people not to respect other peoples will or lack of its selfish of people not to understand that essentially we are born freeits selfish of people not to understand the theory of mind and be empathicerrrany more counter arguements?
u think the exact same way as me

I remember reading how one woman committed suicide and took her two kids wit her.Held onto them both and jumped in front of an oncoming train. The kids had nuttin to do wit her depression, but yet she took them. Its a shame and extremely sad.
Yeah stuff like that is over selfish .. taking overs lives for no reasonand i remember hearing a similar story like that. The asian lady from SouthallTis a shame when people commit suicide over grief .. Like that mother who killed herself in the same spot her daughter was found dead at some train station.

I remember reading how one woman committed suicide and took her two kids wit her.Held onto them both and jumped in front of an oncoming train. The kids had nuttin to do wit her depression, but yet she took them. Its a shame and extremely sad.
Yeah stuff like that is over selfish .. taking overs lives for no reasonand i remember hearing a similar story like that. The asian lady from SouthallTis a shame when people commit suicide over grief .. Like that mother who killed herself in the same spot her daughter was found dead at some train station.
yea i remember that onewas sad n cnt exactly call that selfish

suicide isn't selfishits selfish of people not to respect other peoples will or lack of its selfish of people not to understand that essentially we are born freeits selfish of people not to understand the theory of mind and be empathicerrrany more counter arguements?
u think the exact same way as me

Yh tht was really sad. Feel sorry for the dad/husband.

Suicide is not selfish. Unless it's similar to the situation Jodie posted.
co-signid imagine it to be one of the hardest things in the world to actually do
bullshitand no i will not be expanding on this
taking your own life is not easynobody can tell me other wise