• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Janay - "Was talking about this the other day with my man of 6 months"
biggrin.gif:D:D:D
lmaothe way she always drops that
LOL
You lot are d*ckheads...If im chatting bout suttin wit my mum, my boyfren, my dog, some tramp up the road an it comes up on here why cant I state that?!

Guest Seriouss
I'm guessing she is white though?If you are white and say 'I don't fancy white guys' its weird. Anyway, I don't think you should ever cut down your options and rule out a whole group. Preferences are fine but not a definate 'NO'.
you only bone black guys tho init
Not atall. My ex of 4 years was white. If a guy is nice, good looking, funny etc... then whatever race he is doesn't make a difference. It annoys me that if you are a girl and you have a black boyfriend people assume you 'only go out with black guys' Why is that?

I'm guessing she is white though?If you are white and say 'I don't fancy white guys' its weird. Anyway, I don't think you should ever cut down your options and rule out a whole group. Preferences are fine but not a definate 'NO'.
you only bone black guys tho init
Not atall. My ex of 4 years was white. If a guy is nice, good looking, funny etc... then whatever race he is doesn't make a difference. It annoys me that if you are a girl and you have a black boyfriend people assume you 'only go out with black guys' Why is that?
People are silly/ignorant/love to be in others business.