FAO Mixed race people dem

BLACK VICTIM

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people think being mixed race accounts for being like full black... like the half white bit means nothing... like if a mixed race person is with a white person there selling out black people so stupid i swear
im mixed and it wasnt me that made me think that,it was society that made me think that....if your not fully white then your black thats the way they see it

why do people think being mixed race accounts for being like full black... like the half white bit means nothing... like if a mixed race person is with a white person there selling out black people so stupid i swear
thats just the way it isif a mixed race person is the first to do something he/she will be "the first black....."or if a mixed race boy gets shot....hes blacki dunno where your goin about selling outive never heard of that one when i comes to mixed race ppl

im mixed and it wasnt me that made me think that,it was society that made me think that....if your not fully white then your black thats the way they see it
well i guess your right... but why isit like that?ive never met mixed race person that fully embraces the white side most mixed race people i know only acknowledge that black side... its werid

Its White people that call mixed race people Black, we just followed.White man sees it as "If you got nigger in you, your a nigger"White people gimme joke with their "open mind" like when debating Black culture and Black music, they go on like it wasnt White people that first called it that

Its White people that call mixed race people Black, we just followed.White man sees it as "If you got nigger in you, your a nigger"White people gimme joke with their "open mind" like when debating Black culture and Black music, they go on like it wasnt White people that first called it that
This pisses me off so much when im trying to get this point across.

well i guess your right... but why isit like that?ive never met mixed race person that fully embraces the white side most mixed race people i know only acknowledge that black side... its werid
Depends on ur surroundings id say.

Mxd people are people of colour, black people come in all different shades, dark and light, some mxd people you will mistake as being fully black.Some black people you would think are mxd, so as a mxd person you might feel you identify more with being a black person than being a white person.I have seen mxd girls who lean more towards their white side, they are out there

So what would happen if these scenarios happened?3/4 black + 1/2 black =1/2 black + 1/2 black =1/2 black + 1/4 black =3/4 black + 1/4 black =1/4 black + 1/4 black =3/4 black + white =1/4 black + white =Just out of interest, i try fink bout it in ma head but it gets bare confusing still.....Although sometimes next sh*t happens like i know sum1 hus 1/4black but came out lyk 3/4ish colour.

that's funny because i only ever get mistaken for white by white people. and one asian

I doubt people from "black countries" anywhere refer to mixed race people as white.
I remember 1 guy I used to know says back home, 1 country in Africa cant remember, they call them half cast still.But I think I get what he's saying, they will be viewed at as the minority depending on the makeup of the population.

that's funny because i only ever get mistaken for white by white people. and one asian
Thats cos youre really fair, unusually fair for a mxd person if you get me.

So what would happen if these scenarios happened?3/4 black + 1/2 black =1/2 black + 1/2 black =1/2 black + 1/4 black =3/4 black + 1/4 black =1/4 black + 1/4 black =3/4 black + white =1/4 black + white =Just out of interest, i try fink bout it in ma head but it gets bare confusing still.....Although sometimes next sh*t happens like i know sum1 hus 1/4black but came out lyk 3/4ish colour.
it all depends on the genetics of each parent init.skin tone, hair texture etc.

I doubt people from "black countries" anywhere refer to mixed race people as white.
I remember 1 guy I used to know says back home, 1 country in Africa cant remember, they call them half cast still.But I think I get what he's saying, they will be viewed at as the minority depending on the makeup of the population.
Yh half caste was a norm bk in the day. Or in Jamaica its brownin more time.

Yeah I hear nuff naija people say that still..Alot dont see the offence in it, they just think its the term from mixed race people. Some of my mixed cousins get called white(oyinbo) by elders. or use it as a nickname for someone really lightAlot people still use the term (half cast )out there