fao - ladies

LuLu

As a woman, if you found out you couldn't have children, that's like the ultimate bitch slap from Mother Nature...Like, your function as a female is obsolete.Llow it...
i think as a man being unable to have kids, is very demasculating.Sad stories

Adopt.Plenty of kids out there who need loving parents.
A friend of mine became anorexic 2 years ago, and as a result she can't have kids anymore. She's fine now, but it seriously f*cked around with her hormones. Knowing you can't have children at this age.....

Id be overly sad man*hopes that this doesnt happen to me*Dont even know what i'd do, maybe adopt .. not like id ever have any nephews or neices to lookout 4 as my own as well ..
lolawww poor baby.Thot you said you didnt mind being an only child lol

To the women out there who think theyd be devastated, people who adopt grow up to love the kids like it was their own.I can understand the upset but with so many unfortunate kids out there its not THAT big an issue imo.You might even be able to pick a better looking child than what you would have had lol.

Adopt.Plenty of kids out there who need loving parents.
A friend of mine became anorexic 2 years ago, and as a result she can't have kids anymore. She's fine now, but it seriously f*cked around with her hormones. Knowing you can't have children at this age.....
Thats deep.

Id be overly sad man*hopes that this doesnt happen to me*Dont even know what i'd do, maybe adopt .. not like id ever have any nephews or neices to lookout 4 as my own as well ..
lolawww poor baby.Thot you said you didnt mind being an only child lol
Being an only child doesnt bother me at allIts just when you realise you miss out on being called Aunty makes me think 'Damn'Tru say west indian ppl call their elders aunt .. so thats a substitute for one day lol

To the women out there who think theyd be devastated, people who adopt grow up to love the kids like it was their own.I can understand the upset but with so many unfortunate kids out there its not THAT big an issue imo.You might even be able to pick a better looking child than what you would have had lol.
loli'd definitely look into adoption if i couldn't have my own kids. i plan to adopt/foster when i'm older and financially settled anyway