YOU WOK OUT A SLUURG

CRLS AGAIN

Your "boy" should get checked out.and stop buying magnams to look cool and start buying them Enrique Iglesias brand doms.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you guys understood then maybe stds would not be so rifeboycott the diseasd p*ssy altogether and wank instead or get a decent piece of p*ssy its not rocket science
Decent p*ssy takes an investment of time and/or money.This is something most man can't be f*cked with.Understand?

if you guys understood then maybe stds would not be so rifeboycott the diseasd p*ssy altogether and wank instead or get a decent piece of p*ssy its not rocket science
Decent p*ssy takes an investment of time and/or money.This is something most man can't be f*cked with.Understand?
no sorry i dontsurely its less hassle then having a drippy scabby d*ck and having to go clinic get antibiotics etc

& Decent gyal have as much chance of burning u than skank hoesSkank hoes bang so much man and most operate a no dom no p*ssy policyNon hoes get banged bareback by there boyfriends main links who are banging there other girlfriend or main link bare backAll it takes is 1 person and ur pissed

no sorry i dont
Then STFU
no need for the hostility, im talking sense your probably one of those that slip & ur probably rocking a nice scab on your bollox right now unaware

lol @ using protection = virgin,some hiv schoolboy barand lol @ females saying just find a decent femalebeg a man remember were living in the 08 seasonhitting anything rawback = slippingusing condom= death by spermicide and other govt e-numbersyou perform the algebraic equation

Im a Bonafide Playa i would not get caught slipping like that I get caught slipping not organising nothing oin thursday coz the chick never mentioned nothing now she is pissed at me
Fam you got a 15year old girl pregnant. Shut up
biggrin.gif
RUBBER COMES OFF INSIDE HERYOU'RE SHOOK YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME MADNESSYOUR GIRL GOES TO GIVE YOU HEAD THAT SAME NIGHTWHAT DO YOU DO?Disclaimer:- my boy's a joker still, man is bare shoook
Mizchif your time....
:D:D

lol @ using protection = virgin,some hiv schoolboy barand lol @ females saying just find a decent femalebeg a man remember were living in the 08 seasonhitting anything rawback = slippingusing condom= death by spermicide and other govt e-numbersyou perform the algebraic equation
shines?
Im a Bonafide Playa i would not get caught slipping like that I get caught slipping not organising nothing oin thursday coz the chick never mentioned nothing now she is pissed at me
Fam you got a 15year old girl pregnant. Shut up
rofl