Worst Football Experience...

Hawk-i

Whats your worst footballing memory?Mine has to be Arsenal going out of Cup Winners Cup to Nayims shot from near the half way line. I wanted to cry as i watched the ball loop Seaman in thow Motion. So either that or...Giggs wonder solo effort against us in the cup. Couldnt believe what he did to me that day biggrin.gif

a few ;F.A Cup1995 Cup Final defeat vs Everton2005-losing to Arsenal on Pens...after moving to them all game2007 Cup Final defeat vs ChelseaPremiershipWiltord winning the league at OT 2001/2002f*cking Danny MurphyDrawing 1-1 with West Ham 1994/95 season and Andy Missing pure chancesChampions LeagueLosing 3-0 to AC Milan last seasonJose running down the OT turf like this is track and field after Porto equalised in 2004

both of my trips to the scum where we lostlosing at vp to the scumafter every time of playing them losing or drawing and never being able to win - going 2-0 up before forssell pulling one back... angel missing a sitter and stern john scoring in the 95th minute to make it 2-2the 'enkleman' momentthe 'sorenson' momentspolice kicking the sh*t out of me at leicester away2000 cup final defeatthe 4-4 with spurs, smfhsol campbell scoring in the 98th minute against us biggrin.gifdoncaster away, watching us lose 3-0signing LUC NILLIS (one of the top strikers in europe at the time).... only for his career to be ended after a couple of amazing games and a sick goal

Losing to AC 3-0 last season.It was the first time since the treble winning season when I actually thought we would win the champs league again.England losing to Germany Euro 96.