PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, just so u know, im TOP DAWG round hereMacz is my youngerReams AKA ZOMBY. is everyones shooting targetThe rest make the numbers
:D say what?a bit of e-p*ssy is getting to your head
lol @ denying it. me and u 1on1 tbh. if u beat me u can get back ur bragging rights what the other kid took from u

KUSHTY w/ gold ak47 vs CIVIC w/ PINK RPDiddyTOMORROW 10PM
REZABLE RPDIDDYYYYYYYY. LOL at you killing me twice with your martyrdom. tut tut!! Ive never played with someone who chats soo much lol. Makes me laugh. What am I supposed to call you when referring to you while playing?

KUSHTY w/ gold ak47 vs CIVIC w/ PINK RPDiddyTOMORROW 10PM
REZABLE RPDIDDYYYYYYYY. LOL at you killing me twice with your martyrdom. tut tut!! Ive never played with someone who chats soo much lol. Makes me laugh. What am I supposed to call you when referring to you while playing?
well everyone round here calls me GENERALijokecall me 'rez'

where u at
lol @ not being able to take a joke, calm down son. and u gotta earn ur spot against me boy
LOL @ them school boy shook onesRez: "Yeh your mums waste"Goon: "What you say?!"Rez stuttering: "er er i was joking obviously"get the f*ck outta here i called you out an you back down, back your talk bitch boyyou should feel honoured i even mentioned your name in the same sentence as a 1v1