Carling Cup final

Admin.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs fans need to remember that we play our youth team in the carling cup.... says it all really dont it.

Funny that, because in the space between you winning this League Cup, and the last one back in 1999, Arsenal have won the Premier League twice, the FA cup and the highly prestigious and cherished League cup last year. I won't even do you the embarrassment of going back to the only thing you won before that back in 1991 and list what the Gunners have won in that space of time.
Yes, im sorry, Arsenal won something last year. Im so stupidlol @ you going into history and STILL GETTING IT WRONGMight as well go into the 50's alie? SMH people these days living in the past.
They won the League cup 2 years ago. I don't even support Arsenal. It didn't make my personal scrap book.It still stands that it is laughable that you as Spurs fans are running round claimning to be winners, and mocking Arsenal for having an empty cabinet. And I am sure you will feel more than a slight tinge of embarrassment when the high wears off.

Funny that, because in the space between you winning this League Cup, and the last one back in 1999, Arsenal have won the Premier League twice, the FA cup and the highly prestigious and cherished League cup last year. I won't even do you the embarrassment of going back to the only thing you won before that back in 1991 and list what the Gunners have won in that space of time.
Yes, im sorry, Arsenal won something last year. Im so stupidlol @ you going into history and STILL GETTING IT WRONGMight as well go into the 50's alie? SMH people these days living in the past.
They won the League cup 2 years ago. I don't even support Arsenal. It didn't make my personal scrap book.It still stands that it is laughable that you as Spurs fans are running round claimning to be winners, and mocking Arsenal for having an empty cabinet. And I am sure you will feel more than a slight tinge of embarrassment when the high wears off.
Lol embarrasing urself once is just plain silly but doing it twice I think you should just kill urself.Man United won it 2 years ago.Arsenal last won the League cup in 1993.I wonder what team you support.You seem like a United fan.

Lol embarrasing urself once is just plain silly but doing it twice I think you should just kill urself.Man United won it 2 years ago.Arsenal last won the League cup in 1993.I wonder what team you support.You seem like a United fan.
So they did. Runners up 06/07. Shouldn't skim read wikipedia.Hey, at least you can say you won a cup Arsenal haven't won in 14 years

Killed himself

Killed himself
lmao

Killed himself
lmao
laugh.gif:D:D Where the f*ck do these people come from?!

Fully don't give a f*ck who wins the Carling Cup, that's why. But when it is the only thing you have won in the last 16 years, yet still claim to be a big club, I guess it is an important thing.Big up Robbie Keane 'I always dreamed of winning this cup'.

lol @ you catching feelings when "im not even an arsenal fan"What the f*ck are you then?Please dont tell me Utd or Chelsea.laugh.gifPlease!And lol @ clinging to stereotypes, typical net football fan that reads propoganda blogs.SMFH
What is the stereotype? That Spurs have stereotypically only won the League Cup in the last 16 years?

lol @ you catching feelings when "im not even an arsenal fan"What the f*ck are you then?Please dont tell me Utd or Chelsea.laugh.gifPlease!And lol @ clinging to stereotypes, typical net football fan that reads propoganda blogs.SMFH
What is the stereotype? That Spurs have stereotypically only won the League Cup in the last 16 years?
Killed yourself again. :D I beg you stop.Next thing i guess you think that Man Utd won the Champ League in 2004 when they scored 2 in the last minute to beat Bayern Munich...Idiot.

Killed yourself again. :D I beg you stop.Next thing i guess you think that Man Utd won the Champ League in 2004 when they scored 2 in the last minute to beat Bayern Munich...Idiot.
# Peace Cup 1 * 2005# Vodacom Challenge 1 * 2007Sorry, I shouldn't leave out such prestigious achievements.